[Archive! - page 437

alexx_v:
So you're saying that everything you've been scaring the Belarusians about the other day is your fault as well?
So am I.

Swetten:
And that includes me.
And the circle has closed. If I ask you what to do, you will offer to paint the neighbour and help the bench, while clearly understanding that these manipulations will never make the overgrown official become a human being. That is, there is no way out.

alexx_v:
And the circle has closed. If I ask you what to do, you will propose to paint the neighbour and help the shop, while clearly understanding that these manipulations will never make the greedy official become a human being. That is, there is no way out.

Everything is there. It's just that everyone decides for themselves.

I'm not the authority here at all.

Well, I'm asking you what the way out is, and you're talking about neighbours and fences and secrets about "everyone decides for himself".

alexx_v:
I'm asking for a way out, and you're talking about neighbours and fences and secrets about "everyone decides for himself".

I explain -- I am me, with my views of the world, my habits, etc.

Mischke is Mischke, with his world view, habits, etc.

You are you, with your world view, habits, etc.

What works for me may not work for you at all.

Is that clearer?

:)

Don't dodge the question ) It's clear that all colour tastes differ.

The government sucks, it has failed the country. But you cannot protest, you will be labeled a Maidan. What an honest person should do is unclear, there is a way out, but it is a mystery.)

- Name, sister, name! (с)

I mean, I will not leave you alone until you tell me in Russian what way out it is in your opinion and what suits you).

---

Or maybe... you're afraid that Mishek's gonna come at you like Komarov? ))

alexx_v:

Don't dodge the question ) It's clear that every colour has a different flavor.

The government sucks, it has failed the country. But you cannot protest, you will be labeled a Maidan. What an honest person should do is unclear, there is a way out, but it is a mystery.)

- Name, sister, name! (с)

I mean, I will not leave you alone until you tell me in Russian what way out it is in your opinion and what suits you).

---

Or maybe... you're afraid that Mishek's gonna come at you like Komarov? ))

Who is Komarov?

>

Swetten:
Who is Komarov?
https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/moskitman