Strategic foresight systems - page 13

Farnsworth:

Quite right. A vector or probability field of the initial state of the system is formally introduced, for example, for control systems with a random structure, elements of which I use. It is precisely the field that estimates the probabilities of the space of states. For example here:

• x - time samples
  • y - price levels
  • z - probability

I am already familiar with it. I would very much like to hear about the increments. (You may send it to me as a private message).

The posts with Risk's scolding and quotes have been deleted.

Risk, I suggest you take a month off from the forum. I have already sent a request to the administrator for a personal "banishment" for you.

Here is such a picture, the forecast was made using Gann squared 9 on calendar days 01.02.2011. In principle I did not expect a trend change (correction or reversal) on Saturday)))

No lie, 30.01.

"A wanderer, for a day or two.

ULAD:
I am already familiar with it. Very much I would like to hear about the gradients. (You may send it to me as a private message).

Not yet morally ready to go into detail. Once I bought a book "Asymptotic analysis of random walks" (Borovkov). It's a fundamental 700 page brick written in professional mathematical language. Explores processes with heavy tails (just what you need). Unfortunately I am not a mathematician and do not understand everything, but I understood some things (as much as my brain could). Most interesting from the practical point of view are the sections investigating the properties of large deviations in the trajectory space.

I have to check it, I have nothing to brag about yet.

strangerr:

Here is such a picture, the forecast was made using Gann squared 9 on calendar days 01.02.2011. In principle I did not expect a trend change (correction or reversal) on Saturday)))

No lie, 30.01.

I hope to be involved only on Sunday-Tuesday. Found an error (or rather inaccuracy) in the first countdown forecast, so that the results were "skewed". I'm a little busy today and will try to correct it from tomorrow and make the forecast in time. I.e. no forecast at the moment :o(

strangerr:

No lie, 30.01.

I'll hopefully not get involved until Sunday-Tuesday. Found an error (or rather inaccuracy) in the first countdown forecast, so that the results were "skewed". I'm a little busy today and will try to correct it from tomorrow and make the forecast in time. I.e. no forecast at the moment :o(

Zet, you seem to be the first "pure" wave writer on the local forum whose markings don't seem absurd, and whose reasoning about scenarios is quite in the spirit of a real wave writer. That's quite an event!

P.S. Who did you learn from? Do you go to fxo3?

Farnsworth:

Quite right. A vector or probability field of the initial state of the system is formally introduced, for example, for control systems with a random structure, elements of which I use. It is precisely the field that estimates the probabilities of the space of states. For example here:

• x - time samples
  • y - price levels
  • z - probability

or here

You showed a 3-dimensional probability space, as far as I understood, for an example - to make it clear. But in your calculations, what is the dimensionality of your probability space, if it is not a secret? For me, for example (in a similar problem, but solved in a different way), it is 6-dimensional. I also wonder, how do you deal with computational resource, i.e. how long it takes to compute, and what affects counting time (e.g. how much does prediction range affect it?).

In the posted picture it's 80-100 steps, that's pretty far. But on the forecast charts you show 5 points. What does this have to do with it?

Mathemat:

Zet, you seem to be the first "pure" wave writer on the local forum whose markings don't seem absurd, and whose reasoning about scenarios is quite in the spirit of a real wave writer. That's quite an event!

P.S. Who did you learn from? Do you go to fxo3?

Thank you very much, I am very pleased.

I am engaged in marking the 5th year. Status as an apprentice. In about 3-4 years, when I get a mile of RIGHT markings, I will approach the 1st step in Wave Analysis. I am studying waves on my own, from books: Vozny and Prekter and reading articles in wave analysis magazines. Mostly I visit Wozny's and Prekter's sites. I ask questions there concerning "white spots" on the charts. There I receive comments and get reprimands for my mistakes in markup.

Regards.