Strategic foresight systems - page 9

Zet:

It's jargon I'm used to communicating, but I'll thankfully read your posts and learn the correct terminology.

Thank you for pointing out my mistakes.

Erm, I wasn't being facetious at all. :)

It was, in a way, just a joke.

Farnsworth:

but at least the concept of constructing indicators. Generally speaking, it is a dangerous thing, it is very insidious, in fact it shows a high correlation with itself, (the so-called Slutsky-Yule effect).

I'll be honest with you. There is a little trick to trusting the indicator.

It would also be interesting to discuss external factors for the strategy, they hardly work on a smaller scale.

They work on any TF. The question is getting the information in time. Maybe someone has some developments that may be shared.

I don't have enough courage to apply ready-made solutions. I do not trust them:))

joo:

Er, I wasn't being facetious at all. :)

It was, in a way, just a joke.

I see, but I was being sincere, with no hint of resentment.

The rise of the pair is coming to an end. Two local wave structures remain to be formed. I expect, in 2-3 hours, the start of the pair's decline. The first target is 1.3628. Targets, will be determined by the wave structure that is being formed. I hope the calculations are correct. Time. 3:15 MSK.

Zet:

The rise of the pair is coming to an end. Two local wave structures remain to be formed. I expect, in 2-3 hours, the start of the pair's decline. The first target is 1.3628. Targets, will be determined by the wave structure that is being formed. I hope the calculations are correct. Time. 3:15 MSK.

The same (rise) was completed in a couple of hours yesterday. By the way, it went up by a lot, just in the morning. Also, I predict Open D1 - from the point of view of regulations it's convenient, but from the point of view of determining SL and TP it's a problem, fraught with large drawdowns. I will only be able to recalculate my probabilities in the evening.

If you don't look at the charts under a microscope you get the following picture.

The dollar and the pound are still below the waterline.

Risk:

What are you going to predict without a fundamental, you clowns ...

A self-respecting person would not write like this :(

And would suggest using the fundamental as he understands it.

ULAD:

A self-respecting person would not write like that :(

Read the top of the homepage: "mechanical trading systems forum". He just feels unwanted here, so he shits in the technicians' threads...

Risk:

What are you going to predict without the fundamentals, clowns ...

Here https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/126769/page1820#437358 if the person (Margaret) works on the basis of the foundation, he has shown you how, so you have the opportunity, but it will be harder than criticizing)))

ULAD:

A self-respecting person would not write like that :(

Don't pay any attention to him.

And would suggest using the fundamental as he understands it.

I don't think that's for him.