Strategic foresight systems - page 17

Farnsworth:

Yes it's clear, it's not clear which one and why:

RAM - 4 G (how to see what's physically in use - I've forgotten, there was a utility)

virtual - several GB, free 80%

free disk space - 208 GB

As for the utility - Ctrl-Shif-Esc task manager, everything is shown there.

This error is related to virtual memory and should be looked at.

If you have vista/7, when the system is on for a long time, the memory is clogged beyond belief. And since vista, there has been a major change for the worse in virtual machine allocation/release since vista.

alsu:
If you have vista/7, when the system is on for a long time, the memory is clogged beyond belief. Since vista, there has been a major change for the worse in the allocation-unallocation of virtualisations.

alsu:

about the utility - Ctrl-Shif-Esc Task Manager, it shows everything.

It only shows virtual memory, I don't think there's ever any physical memory

This error is related to virtual memory, that's what you need to look at.

I have plenty of it. In the first few iterations of the pumping, it uploaded everything without any problems. several times.

"It never happened before and now it's happening again.

alsu:
If you have vista/7, when the system is on for a long time, the memory is clogged beyond belief. And since vista, there has been a major change for the worse in virtual machine allocation/release since vista.
XP. but i'll try rebooting again.

Hmm. Check your programme for leaks...

Farnsworth:

there's only a virtual one, I don't think there's ever been a physical one.

I think there was.

In general - VMMAP

alsu:
Hmm. Check your program for leaks...

I'll give it a try, although the term "leak" sounds threatening, I hope it's not the beginning of Terminator series 5 and skynet has nothing to do with it yet :o)

Actually, VMMAP.

senx, might come in handy.

Farnsworth:

the term "leak" sounds threatening, I hope this is not the beginning of Terminator series 5 and skynet has nothing to do with it yet :o)

reading your thread, I thought it was time for all of us to worry))

alsu:
reading your thread, I thought it was time for us all to worry))

No you don't! I'm more concerned about EURUSD at the moment, and that in the sense of whether or not I'm right in my assumptions. Although .... comparing unhealthy market activity and "disappearance" of my colleagues - strangerr, ULAD, Zet, I begin to suspect something wrong ... someone has turned over control of the world to that machine (while he is pouring his own coffee), and as a consequence - the terminators are among us!!!