Strategic foresight systems - page 8

Zet:

I understand you...))) Most have this attitude towards the VA (lyrical).....))))

Again, sorry for the intrusion. I won't intrude again.

Not at all, who cares what is used, leg or function - the goal is the same. Don't go away, better post strategic forecasts periodically. By the way, what is the scale of the graph?

to ULAD

Do I understand correctly, if something turns out to be on the top/bottom you can theoretically make a trading decision

It is impossible to say that you can make a decision only on the basis of one indicator reading and even more so on the basis of one indicator value. Many factors influence the decision. At the moment the instability in the north of Africa has a trunk in the trends of the world currencies. We will get a number of diverters before we get into a normal pattern. It seems to me that analysts' interpretations should not be taken into consideration if you have some experience in the market, but rumours are worth considering :)

I have an observation concerning the table. None of the selected pairs deserved more than 50%. Why?

Farnsworth:
not at all, what difference does it make what is used, leg or function - the goal is the same. Don't go away, better post strategic forecasts periodically. By the way, what is the scale of the graph?

Thank you. The chart is H1, but it doesn't matter, the markup starts at higher TFs.

Excuse me, is this a style of presentation taught somewhere, a la "economic observer"? - fall, correction, let's go with the bulls, last leg of the triple zigzag....

SZZ Maybe in a few days, if the topicstarter does not mind, I will make some healthy competition in prognoses and post my "prognoses".

in a hurry to fix it, there are probably still errors creeping in, but here's a second approximation, 85% confidence interval for Open[] for the next 5 days. And I opened up in a way that a miracle would only help.

I should have fixed the system a couple of days ago.

Farnsworth:

in a hurry to fix it, there are probably still errors creeping in, but here's a second approximation, 85% confidence interval for Open[] for the next 5 days. And I opened up in a way that a miracle would only help.

I should have fixed the system a couple of days ago.

It's never too late to fix it.

Is it ok to state the principle of nature?

ULAD:

You cannot say unequivocally that you make a decision based on just one indicator reading, much less on the value of one indicator.

but at least the concept of constructing indicators. In general, the waving machine is a dangerous thing, it is very insidious, in fact it shows a high correlation with itself, (the so-called Slutsky-Yule effect).

There is a note about the table. Out of all selected pairs none of them deserves more than 50%. Why?

This is a prediction for today, tomorrow the situation will change. It is also important to compare the probabilities with the trend statistics. In other words, even 14 pairs will not change the trend every day. I will prepare the statistics as I promised, I hope I will do it on Monday.

It is never too late to fix it.

How true it is :o)

Isn't it scary to describe the principle of nature?

I was going to outline the conception of the system and at the same time to voice some questions, maybe someone has encountered or researched the solution of some problems. On a related note:

A lot of factors influence decision making. At the moment the instability in North Africa has a trunk trend in global currency trends. We will get a number of divergences before we get into a normal pattern. It seems to me that analysts' interpretations should not be taken into consideration if you are experienced in the market, but rumors are worth considering :)

It would also be interesting to discuss external factors for the strategy, they hardly work on a smaller scale.

Zet:

Thanks.

strategists have been added!

H1 chart, but it doesn't matter, the markup starts at higher TFs.

I know where it all starts from :o)

joo:

Excuse me, is this a style of presentation taught somewhere, a la "economic observer"? - falling, correction, let's go with the bulls, last leg of the triple zigzag....

Maybe in a few days, if the topicstarter doesn't mind, I will make some healthy competition in prognoses and post my "prognoses".

Of course I won't. This thread was created for the sake of it. You can't let so many "derelict" items pass you by. :о)

joo:

Excuse me, is this a style of presentation taught somewhere, a la "economic observer"? - fall, correction, go with the bulls, last leg of the triple zigzag....

Maybe in a few days, if the topicstarter doesn't mind, I'll get some healthy competition in the predictions and post my "predictions".

This is the jargon I am used to in communication, but I will gratefully read your posts and learn the correct terminology.

Thanks for pointing out my mistakes.