Strategic foresight systems - page 24

Farnsworth

hello

With all the unnecessary arguments yesterday, I still did not ask - today I will ask -

Was the analysis based on assumptions-forecasts of macroeconomic indicators - if so, what were the results and what was the source of the data?

Vizard:

Farnsworth

hello

With all the unnecessary arguments yesterday, I still did not ask - today I will ask -

was the analysis based on assumed-forecast macroeconomic indicators - if so, what cuts and what was the source of the data?

Good morning.

Not at the moment. I have started to prepare the material for the study of this very impact. I am collecting data so far. I do not know what kind of model I will use yet, but probably I will start with a multivariate regression model.

PS: I don't think it will work that easily, I mean there may be very unobvious links :o(

Farnsworth:

Good morning.

Not now. Started preparing material for a study on this very influence. I'm collecting data now. I don't know what kind of model it will be yet, but I'll probably start with a multifactor regression model.

PS: I don't think it will be that easy, I mean very unobvious links may be present :o(

Good morning, everyone.

The more complex the system, the more details are missing. But we are not looking for easy ways :))

Well, thank goodness, at least another scholastic argument about what TA is is over...

ULAD:

Goodbye, everybody.

But we don't look for easy ways:))

Yeah, I have an old friend from university. Once he solved a difficult problem in a slightly sub-optimal way, but he solved it correctly. The teacher demonstrated a more elegant solution, to which the friend said "well... we are not looking for easy ways". To which the teacher smiled slyly and replied smilingly - "that's why you don't find it".

:о)

The more complex the system, the more details are missing.

I can't always describe the world around us with a simple formula, or ratheryou can, but what you get is unlike anything else but this world :o(

Mathemat:
Well, thank goodness, at least another scholastic argument about what TA is is over...
We are very quiet, very quietly and peacefully :o)

Yeah, well, it's not like Petya lives here...

Farnsworth:

Yeah, I have an old friend from university. He once solved a difficult problem in a slightly sub-optimal way, but solved it correctly. The teacher demonstrated a more elegant solution, to which the friend said "well... we are not looking for easy ways". To which the teacher smiled slyly and replied smilingly - "that's why you don't find it".

:о)

I can't always describe the world around us by a simple formula, or ratheryou can, but what you get is unlike anything else but this world :o(

Sorry about that, but at school I used to do exactly the opposite.

At chemistry class I used to solve problems in 2 or 3 steps, but the textbook was supposed to solve them in 5 or 6, making the chemist very nervous. Eventually, she was reconciled, and at the same time stopped calling me to the blackboard - apparently not to pervert the young minds of his classmates. I was amused to watch her nervous tic after solving another problem. :D

Also offtopic. When I got into chemistry at school (7th grade), I borrowed a textbook on analytical chemistry from the library (college course) and gradually burned five pieces of bologna jackets with acids.

Tantrik:
Comrades do not understand polite treatment.

Tambov's wolves don't understand the scientific bleat.

There's a lull in the forecasts...

;)