Strategic foresight systems - page 28

avtomat:
I mean, that's the properties of the process. And without regard to expectations of bulls and bears. Although these expectations seem to influence the main process.

I was always amazed and embarrassed to ask - why are there so many complex numbers on the foreground?

And there's no other way to solve the system...

;)

Colleagues, my internet is down in the secret lab, so I won't be able to forecast for a few days. The entry error seems to be a few days, so the entry is not very good yet:

EURJPY was in deep negative territory yesterday, but seems to be stabilizing. Not going to close yet, I'll see.

avtomat:

and this happens because, figuratively speaking, the price is a reflection of the struggle of several process trends.

Which of them will win in the current "battle"? Which path of development, which branch of movement will continue?

Remember the beautiful bifurcation charts, they give a good idea of the complexity of forecasting dynamic processes.

Here is, for instance, how you can look at all this struggle (using GBPUSD H4, m15 as an example):

amidst the general upward movement on H4, there is unrest on m15

However, this is nothing new... That's what I was saying about the forecast becoming very "jumpy".

ps. if it is not the subject, I will remove it.

Nah, it's all on topic. But there is a subtlety - I wrote about the error of the forecast itself. If the system is accurate and understands what needs to be done, then the error is not high from forecast to forecast.

FreeLance

Let's face it, sometimes we forget: everything is different for bulls and mishkes - the level of expectation and cattle. Unless you're looking at data with a "floating" spread, or a glass.

IMHO (both jokingly and seriously): Bulls and bears are deeply mythological animals that have nothing to do with the market :o)

Farnsworth:

IMHO (both jokingly and seriously): Bulls and bears are deeply mythological animals that have nothing to do with the market :o)

But if you have made a trading decision - the depth of mythology is proportional to the market situation.

Otherwise - theories... theories.

;)

But if you have made a trading decision - the depth of the mythology is proportional to the market situation.

;)

The relevance of the aphorism "nothing is more practical than a good theory", attributed to L. Boltzmann, only increases over the years.

;)

avtomat:
The aphorism "nothing is more practical than a good theory", attributed to L. Boltzmann, has only increased in relevance over the years.

Especially with 20 years of family savings at stake...

;)

But if you have made a trading decision - the depth of the mythology is proportional to the market situation.

;)

The proportions hold even before trading decisions are made.

Especially if you have 20 years of family savings at stake...

I wouldn't recommend taking that risk, and by the way, the statement is very correct :o)

Farnsworth:

The proportions remain in place even before trading decisions are made.

I wouldn't recommend taking that risk, and by the way, it's a very good point :o)

Judging by the images you open 4 lots with a deposit of 5000. Do you think such a risk is acceptable?

FION:
Judging by the pictures you are quite easy to open 4 lots on a 5000 deposit. Do you think this risk is acceptable?

and 0.1 would be plenty.

FION: Judging by the pictures you can open 4 lots with a deposit of 5000. Do you think this risk is acceptable?
It is quite possible that this is just extreme testing of the system for margin tolerance.