Can it be? - page 45

denis_orlov:

North, do you know how to add up numbers...?

Maybe I don't understand, describe to me how you made profit there if "the price went some distance and returned to the same point, with the same number of position types (buy and sell) and their volumes"?

The price went anywhere-returned, no profit will be made from this movement in foreclosed positions, it's not even first grade, it's a kindergarten class in forex.

Are you happy with the hand drawing?

Combinatorics? What is this thing?

Is it gold?

sever30:

Would you be satisfied with a "hand-drawn" drawing?
that's even better, I'd appreciate it...))

Mischek:

You can hide an elephant behind that word, not to mention a formula.
Beautifully put.

Oh, come on.

I'm the first one to haggle. 32---my last price...

denis_orlov:
This is even better, I would appreciate it)))

Blame it on yourself. Not an artist, not an alcoholic...

the forum has never seen such a drawing before, it's new to you, but... progress does not stand still...

b is buy, 1 is position volume, s is sell, 1 is volume. The circles on the price chart are entry points. The blue dotted line is the closing of the locked positions by the counter. After the price came back we got +200 and -100, there are equal amount of sells and bays as well as volume.

sever30:

Blame yourself. Not an artist, not an alcoholic...

the forum has never seen such a drawing before, it's new to you, but... progress does not stand still...

b is buy, 1 is position volume, s is sell, 1 is volume. The circles on the price chart are entry points. The blue dotted line is the closing of the locked positions by the counter. After the price came back we got +200 and -100, there are equal amount of sells and bays as well as volume.

TOPS! What do you use to identify peaks and reversals?

Tantrik:
TOPS! How do you define tops and reversals?

What tops, there is position management going on, entering from the hell with paired orders (buy/sell) Can you imagine they are circular levels...

sever30:

Blame yourself.

The forum has never seen such a drawing before,

Haven't seen ...in 6 years.... haven't seen.... ))

sever30:

Which peaks, there is position management going on, entry from the ballpark paired orders (buy/sell)
In the middle of the picture? (You're using locking the wrong way round - what if the price doesn't turn around...)