Can it be? - page 44

sever30:

Watch out for the rake. The old, tried-and-true...

sever30:

Denis, don't get so excited ... You don't even understand the sentence... Who says it's ready to be eaten, "if you don't like it, don't eat it". If the price travelled some distance and returned to the same point, then we earned, and that's with an equal number of position types (buy and sell) and volumes.

he may have chosen "round levels" because price often moves between them, which means that after some time it returns to the entry point

alexx_v:
Guys... Come on... It's not nice. Drawing conclusions based on nothing... At least buy the lecturer's book first... Shame on you!

No shame! It's our way of saving his soul from eternal torment... If we buy it, we'll be screwed, we'll have a relapse.

That's how it is,

Can it be?

I think that the "golden strategy" may have a place only as a prediction method, if this method works - there will be a profit.

Can you predict the market without techno and any analysis, but with simple formulas? Apparently such a task is not set, d. wants to convince that his clever grid will do everything himself ... how?

A person who has done some trading should have slight doubts... Simply, to break the lock, you should at least predict the market so as to determine where the price is expensive and where it is cheap. Otherwise, the lock will not work out, even if you shit your pants!

Well, in any case, you have to guess where there is a rise, where there is a fall...

This is why the grid is just a method of order placement. We need a forecasting system! Any grid is useless without it.

Abzasc:
Everything went on as planned, the topic continued to hang in the top, and in the meantime Mr V. was preparing a second edition...

henhouse is a crowded place:)

Abzasc:
Watch out for the rake. The old, tried and tested...

What do you mean?

sever30:

What do you mean?

About the grid.)

Richie:

What could combinatorics have to do with any of this?

You can hide an elephant behind that word, not just a formula

sever30:

Denis, why are you getting so excited ... You don't even understand the offer... Who says it's ready to eat, "if you don't like it, don't eat it". If the price travelled some distance and returned to the same point, then we've earned, and that with an equal number of position types (buy and sell) and volumes.

North, do you know how to add up numbers...?

Maybe I don't understand, describe to me how you made profit there if "the price went some distance and returned to the same point, with the same number of position types (buy and sell) and their volumes"?

As soon as the price moved back, no profit would be gained from this move in foreclosed positions, it's not even first grade, it is a kindergarten level forex game.

denis_orlov:

Therefore, a grid is just a method of placing orders. You need a forecasting system! Without it all grids are useless.

So maybe it is present... And it could also be primitive, for example... a converging triangle will break sooner or later, I mean the price will move out of the triangle. By the way, has anyone ever seen an infinitely convergent triangle? I have not :))). Basically it can be calculated... Don't think I'm defending the triangle, I don't think it's the case, because we haven't seen the statement.

Abzasc:

About the grid )))

Thanks for the heads up, I just liked the profit when the price returned to the starting point, with an equal amount of buy/seat and volume. Well I collect these little gimmicks :)