Can it be? - page 48

Tantrik:
It is possible to place pending orders, for example, after the price has passed the trend and before each lot to place a profitable stop, for example, 30pp. And when the trend goes on the profit will grow, and on correction it will be fixed.
Here - with pending orders - break-even, no drawdown, no martin and no loc

sever30:

Mishek promised to define "G" in 5 minutes after the start of the conference, and now it's day 5. People are in the dark.

Don't provoke me, I already have two yellow cards in my personal account, deal with G yourself

Yep, turns out two yellows isn't a red card, just a bit of orange.

P.S. What are the Brazilians like, eh?! They have a problem with North Korea, but with Chile - no questions asked!

Tantrik:
Here - with pending orders - breakeven, no drawdown, no martin and no loc.

I'm more interested in managing a profitable position, e.g. buy 1 lot in profit 100pp. How to maintain profits and potency to grow at (25pp step) 1. reversal 2. false reversal 3. chatter with an amplitude of 25pp. within 200pp. where middle is the opening level of the above position.

P.S. tweaked.

Mathemat:

Yep, turns out the two yellow ones aren't red cards, just slightly orange.

Well, they were just small, the size of them.)

I don't use swear words on the phone anymore, but sometimes I miss them so much.

Mischek:

I've stopped using foul language on the phone

It's unnecessary, you can't force yourself like that :-)

sever30:

I'm more interested in managing a profitable position, e.g. buy 1 lot in profit 100pp. How to maintain profit and potency to grow at (25pp step) 1. reversal 2. false reversal 3. chatter with an amplitude of 25pp within 200pp, where the middle is the opening level of the above position.

P.S. corrected

The profit is saved - by locking - by closing the position. If the direction is promising, then on a pullback greater than the spread, you can enter again in the same direction.

When? Thursday?

At least he's not a crook.

There are, in fact, a lot of sane people. And there is no need to dig up any crooks with "golden formulas".