EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 766

Zet:

.... )))) There is one, if still highlighting-this "1" with lines and going to D1, but still unlikely, due to the time of formation ( 4 is always greater than 2) and the wave structure is still corrective (investor waiting figure)....

Read.... Me, happy for hryvnia....))))))))

It's all pi....zh, it's time to dump the hryvnia, the same is waiting for it:

strangerr:

It's all pi....j, it's time to dump the hryvnia, the same is waiting for it:

In this case, the original key meaning is "buys quid". You're like a spoilt phone.

One understated, the other said the wrong things. :)))

strangerr:

It's all pi....ge, it's time to discount the hryvnia, the same is waiting for it:

strangerr:

I like you and I respect you, but in a conversation with RekkeR the language used was that of Isopov....)))) You know howRekkeR likes verbal puzzles and rubbish, and I gave him the same answer. Nobody has ever discussed the hryvnia, especially as I do not give a damn about it....))))))

RekkeR, that was a close call. Last and final argument on "1", count the waves in the ABC "4" wave structure. If you find a mistake, let me know.....))))

Zet:

strangerr:

You know how he likes word puzzles and colombuses, don't you?

I know:))) Galina is still not talking about the meat grinder:)))

Good evening, gentlemen speculators! You should relax, watch a good movie, take a dose of positivity, have a beer for a spurt with karts and friends, stop straining your brain and trying to see the future! :))

If you want to see the move in the near future, you have to make a fundamental analysis, because nobody likes news and they in turn give a good atmosphere for accurate decisions.

I also think the recent news events in America give a reason for correction, as the bulk of the people are buying euros, and this is again a lure!

Stalker22rus:

took a dose, a beer for a tug with the cartoons and friends

already :)

on the subject, already posted a post, so far it's going like the book

Fraktal:
Please explain the difference between entering the lock and the usual deal closing. Theoretically, lock is nonsense, purely a psychological trick.

Sorry for the late comment.

Closing the trade on the size of the swap is more profitable. Lock is a type of psychological float for the hand trader.

I didn't just quote part of Stranger's post for nothing. ;) ......

2 strangerr All in good time. The next stage will be clear that there is no difference (except psychological comfort) between a lock and closing a position. That a lock with the same order is equal to the absence of an open position. That the loss is managed only through the profit trade, and that we do not need it at all - it is comfortable to trade, but it will all come true ;) .....

Good luck.

VladislavVG:

Sorry for the late comment.

Closing the trade on the size of the swap is more profitable. Lock is a type of psychological float for the hand trader.

I didn't just quote part of Stranger's post for nothing. ;) ......

2 strangerr All in good time. The next stage will be clear that there is no difference (except psychological comfort) between a lock and closing a position. That a lock with the same order is equal to the absence of an open position. That the loss is managed only through the profit trade, and that we do not need it at all - it is comfortable to trade, but it will all come true ;) .....

Good luck.

Firstly, there are no swaps, and secondly, I agree that the locks are managed by profitable trading. I have them mainly due to my self-confidence and partially due to greed. The third, the psychological discomfort is zero. Fourth, the fact that part of the deposit is frozen and its absence, there are two big differences))). As I once told Vaitra, it is necessary to freeze:)))). And you have to take into account the specific situation, now I am calm, and in another place or at another time I might not go into the lock.

Zet:

I wanted to share my thoughts with the community on the future movement of EURUSD. Given that after the Fed meeting where 600 billion was announced (against the expected 1.5 billion that investors were hoping for). (against the expected 1.5 billion that investors were hoping for). at the moment, It seems that investors were not happy about something. Therefore, apparently, there will not be a full-blown 5-wave. I have marked out the chart with one of the basic POSSIBLE options for today's move. The opinion, of course, is subjective and does not claim to be TRUE.

I drew a picture and showed on the weekly chart that the price has worked the second shoulder, so the reversal is definitely coming ... and the price has worked in the corridor of the weekly channel ...