EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 764

Swetten:

For me, lock is when you stand in the trend (medium-term strategy) and catch pullbacks in the short-term strategy, without closing or changing positions in the medium-term strategy.

For some reason, opponents of locks and netting supporters do not understand this simple idea, although they have even calculated real trades with a calculator.

The lowes have some figures, the netting (read - opponents of loks) has completely different, I would even say - sad.

And the developers of MT5 understood this very well, with its mass implementation one can give up on hedging on a single instrument.

strangerr:

And the developers of MT5 have understood this very well, with its mass implementation you can give up on hedging on a single instrument.
And there are no loopholes?

strangerr:

I tell you what I know, there can be slippages in bylimit execution.

If the price slips lower, it will not open at the price you set and will open at the price you set when the tick came.

Swetten:
And there are no loopholes?

I don't know.

strangerr:

I don't know.

There are no words. Maybe I don't understand, but so far there are no words.

By the way, what was the motivation?

Swetten:

There are no words. Maybe I don't understand, but so far there are no words.

By the way, what was the reasoning behind it?

I did not ask)))

That makes me sad. I wish I hadn't asked the question about the loki. Disappointed in so many. Good luck to everyone!

Swetten:

For me, lock is when you stand in the trend (medium-term strategy) and catch pullbacks in the short-term strategy, without closing or changing positions in the medium-term strategy.

This simple idea somehow does not get to opponents of locks and netting supporters, although we have even calculated real trades with a calculator.

The lowes have some figures, while the netting (read - opponents of loks) has completely different, I would even say - sad figures.

But it's not really a lock in its purest form.

Fraktal:

But it's not really a loch in its purest form.

Locke is first and foremost a tool. It's how you use it.

I do it this way. And whether it's clean or not is a matter of tenths.

Fraktal:

That makes me sad. I wish I hadn't asked the question about the loki. Disappointed in so many. Good luck to everyone!

Don't be disappointed, it's just that everyone has a different playing strategy with or without a lock, I have several profitable strategies without using a lock... I've found the best strategy with a small fixed stop and a huge profit! =) with topping up and building a pyramid!