EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 761

nikelodeon:
Why all of a sudden? Just one for bid and another for ask...... I'm short, but there should be a signal to buy...... But the market has been fabulous lately, a rare occurrence. I'll have to see how my method will work in a hard to predict market.....
Oh man... no way :( checked on history.......... it's bullshit, it's just a coincidence..... :(

strangerr:

I've been thinking, drawing conclusions. Whatever, all those waves, you can draw anything in hindsight, and the markup causes an expectation of movement that is justified 50/50. Wouldn't it be easier just to follow the price without bothering with all that nonsense? Stop Loss is an evil, you can always close a deal with the same loss at any time, usually with a smaller one, and often with a profit. Since spring I am in long position and as a result in summer I increased my deposit 5 times, because I took both ways, the most important thing is to respect the mm. Now I see that the trend is up on H4 and D without any waves, the ceiling is at 1.45, but it does not mean that we may jump to it. On the weekly and monthly timeframes it is going down, so turning around on the D is like hitting the pavement, so I will sell at every opportunity.

1.45 as a ceiling and the target in this trend should be enough, just a bit of a pullback and then we'll buy... And lots are really mega useful thing, if executed properly it's better than other stops and stakes...

strangerr:

I say what I know, slippages are possible in bylimit execution.

Which way is the slippage? From your observation we can conclude that it is for the worse. Although it is usually the other way round:

a stop order is an order executed at a price worse than the current market price. And as a consequence, if we place pending orders, they are usually executed at the ordered price or worse.

Likewise for the limiter: an order at a price better than the current market price. Therefore it can be executed at the ordered price or better.

It is a common practice. See the rules of the brokerage company you trade in, if it is not so - change the hell out of it.....

Good luck.

strangerr:

I've been thinking, drawing conclusions. Whatever, all those waves, you can draw anything in hindsight, and the markup causes an expectation of movement that is justified 50/50. Wouldn't it be easier just to follow the price without bothering with all that nonsense? Stop Loss is an evil, you can always close a deal with the same loss at any time, usually with a smaller one, and often with a profit. Since spring I am in long position and as a result in summer I increased my deposit 5 times, because I took both ways, the most important thing is to respect the mm. At the moment I see that the trend is up on H4 and D without any waves, the ceiling is 1.45, but it does not mean that we may jump to it. The weekly and monthly timeframes are down that is why I cannot make a U-turn on the daily timeframe, therefore I will sell in every chance I get.

It took Mr. Strenger almost a year from the beginning of our discussions to draw such conclusions. But one cannot unequivocally take out of the storehouse of acquired knowledge and experience the reserves, thanks to which it is possible to keep the trousers on. The wave marking, though it gives 50/50 efficiency of what is expected, but it indicates the variants of movement, i.e. it is as if there is a certainty, not there, but here and by so much. One cannot deny the existence of girls with model data if one has ever come across those who are rather the opposite, or take them as a model and measure the entire fair sex according to this rule.

In smaller periods, perhaps because of the more rapid cyclical change, there are almost perfect wave models. It is quite possible that they simply have not had time to break or have been missed, because it was part of one's plans.

And here we come to the main point. F all the same, apparently, there is a certain financial force that started Forex, moves the price up and down in the direction of open orders and earns good money on this. There is a common opinion that the differences in exchange rates are caused by forex. People have practically no idea that Forex in its nature is just a display in electronic form of information about trading on stock exchanges. At stock exchanges, the essence of which is trading in shares, changes in price of which can be put under a foundation and logic, in contrast to the differences in exchange rates of currencies, with an essentially speculative component.

I hope the message is clear, if necessary, Gip can explain it in a more accessible form.

:))))

barfly13:

1.45 as a ceiling and a target in this trend should reach it, we'll just roll back a bit and buy... And locks are really a mega useful thing if done properly, it's better than any other stops and stakes...
about him.
I say, the main thing is mm. By the way, that asshole who made MT5 figured it out.

RekkeR:

It took Mr Strenger almost a year from the start of our discussions to draw such conclusions. But one cannot unequivocally take out of the storehouse of acquired knowledge and experience the reserves by which one can keep one's trousers on. The wave marking, though it gives 50/50 efficiency of what is expected, but it indicates the variants of movement, i.e. it is as if there is a certainty, not there, but here and by so much. One cannot deny the existence of girls with model figures if one has ever come across those who are rather the opposite, or take them as a model and measure the entire fair sex according to this rule.

In small periods, perhaps because of the more rapid cyclical change, there are almost perfect wave models. It is quite possible that they simply have not had time to break or have been missed, because it was part of one's plans.

And here we come to the main point. F all the same, apparently, there is a certain financial force that started Forex, moves the price up and down in the direction of open orders and earns good money on this. There is a common opinion that the differences in exchange rates are caused by forex. People have practically no idea that Forex in its nature is just a display in electronic form of information about trading on stock exchanges. At stock exchanges, the essence of which is trading in shares, changes in price of which can be put under a foundation and logic, in contrast to the differences in exchange rates of currencies, with an initially speculative component.

I hope the sense of the idea is clear, if anything, Gip will explain in a more accessible form :))))

Well, you've written your memoirs.) Gip doesn't want to explain anything, he is sitting in his hut, training robots and doesn't care about anything))))

RekkeR:

It took Mr Strenger almost a year from the start of our discussions to draw such conclusions. But one cannot unequivocally take out of the storehouse of acquired knowledge and experience the reserves by which one can keep one's trousers on. The wave marking, though it gives 50/50 efficiency of what is expected, but it indicates the variants of movement, i.e. it is as if there is a certainty, not there, but here and by so much. One cannot deny the existence of girls with model data if one has ever come across those who are rather the opposite, or take them as a model and measure the entire fair sex according to this rule.

In smaller periods, perhaps because of the more rapid cyclical change, there are almost perfect wave models. It is quite possible that they simply have not had time to break or have been missed, because it was part of one's plans.

And here we come to the main point. F all the same, apparently, there is a certain financial force that started Forex, moves the price up and down in the direction of open orders and earns good money on this. There is a common opinion that the differences in exchange rates are caused by forex. People have practically no idea that Forex in its nature is just a display in electronic form of information about trading on stock exchanges. At stock exchanges, the essence of which is trading in shares, changes in price of which can be put under a foundation and logic, in contrast to the differences in exchange rates of currencies, with an initially speculative component.

I hope the message is clear, if necessary, Gip can explain it in a more accessible form.

:))))

+100

strangerr:

I've been thinking, drawing conclusions. Whatever, all these waves, you can draw anything in hindsight, and the markup causes an expectation of movement that is justified 50/50. Wouldn't it be easier to just lurk around the price, without filling your head with all sorts of nonsense?

100% ;) ...... This is what is called following the market .....

Good luck.

strangerr:
(he's training robots and doesn't care about anything))))
that's why I love this forum .... weekend .... someone is on the plus side, someone is on the minus side, someone has met Uncle Kolya, someone is smoking bamboo at Bora Bora. But in the end life goes on and everyone is looking forward to the future .....
P.S. the site unikonok****niki is going away ...

VladislavVG:

100% ;) ...... This is what is called following the market .....

Good luck.

+200