EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 758

I don't think there will be a signal today, so my prediction for Monday is down, and quite possibly with a rip....

nikelodeon:
I don't think there will be a signal today, so my prediction for Monday is down, and quite possibly with a rip....
Also logical - the Aussie and gold will correct and the eu will be pulled down another 200 pips, then the big players will see the midpoint crossing and sell more and more....

And I'm going up!

Tantrik:
Also logical - the Aussie and gold will correct and the eu will be pulled down another 200 pips, then the big players will see the middle crossing and will sell more and more....
There is also such a thing as inertia in the market, which leads us astray! That's where the volume indicators come in handy, and the divisions often deceive. Gold doesn't give a shit!

Stalker22rus:
There is also such a thing in the market as inertia, which leads us astray! That's where the volume indicators come in handy, and divisions often deceive us. Gold doesn't give a damn, I just posted a screenshot!

Gold is too bloated and the cartels won't accept any technical analysis and the eu will fall.

In fact, they think of ways to trick everyone into not making money...

That's the way I want it. :))

Tantrik:

The volumes have already been written - how the resistance and... and gold is too bloated and the cartels will not accept any tehanalysis will think to discount and the eu will fall.

In fact, they are thinking of ways to keep everyone out of the money...

We have to learn how to do it.

I'm wondering what to do with the off-road Audi?

I take it everyone agrees with me that down......

nikelodeon:
I take it everyone agrees with me that down......

With you or the indicator :))))

Up to 1.4 and in the event of a breakdown to 1.39, I'm in favour.