EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 155

Vizard:

Well, yes, the stroke structure is different - the pound is sharper and more dynamic....

there you go

OlegTs:

Wavehunters, according to my sources there is a promising direction here, who has anything to say?

What's there to say? Sitting down. Really got in really late. No idea about the targets yet. But the third-in-third scenario seems to have been completely discarded.

Vizard:

It seems to be in the terminal of some brokerage companies... I don't look at it myself, but something similar seems to have come across... the charts seem familiar....

I do not think so... If you do not know how to use it, do not worry. The information is given with a lag and it often comes to very funny things, comparing forecasts with the real situation. I "take note" of such information and not as a guide for action! I don't trust anyone!

sharing my meditation picture +)

Grebovik:
I do not trust anyone!

Well, you're right... I don't trust myself ))) I'm already tired of counter-trend trading)) The euro just won't follow the script...)) The bulls are strong and their tanks are fast)))) OK, let's try to win some back... I added a short...

Not so long ago Prival wrote about important levels and his TS. The important level has actually been reached, a divergence on the MACD has been formed, so I think we will not wait long. But I always have problems with the final destination. Does anyone have any hints?

sol:

sharing my meditation picture +)

For meditation, you need to get it down to 2.0 :) There's about 161 fiba according to Niroba :) Or 1.85 something I can't figure out.

sever30:

I don't want to answer the question.

If you don't want to at all, don't answer, you have every right to, no offence taken! If you're confused about anything, drop me a line.

Grebovik:
Not so long ago Prival wrote about important levels and his TS. The important level has actually been reached, a divergence on the MACD has been formed, so I think we will not wait long. But I always have problems with the final destination. Does anyone have any hints?

Levels of integers = classic...psychol levels will always work... diverters don't work on trends... you have to be careful... in the euro watching the daily chart - towards 1.30 - 31 all is basically free.... but not today of course...

Are there only men on the branch or women? I would like to hear a female perspective on what is going on.