EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 74

SEVER11:
On gold(XAUUSD) interested in a picture. Thanks in advance
1172 is a good support ... if the price gets there it will definitely stop ... but how long will it bounce and which way will it go, I don't know ..... But there is one more support at 1187, it is also important

strangerr:

I'm on my way :))) On the H4 the sell signal was already there.

What do you think would be the target Sell level

torgus:
What do you think would be the target Sell level
Around 1.23.

strangerr:
About 1.23.
Dare I ask. How long does it take for the price to reach the target? If you don't mind answering?

torgus:
Dare I ask. How long does it take for the price to reach the target? If you don't mind me asking?
I am not a prophet:)))

strangerr:
About 1.23.
What if the Americans finish the weekend tomorrow and run out to buy the jumped-up Euros in the fifth wave. And we will be in the villages. In the vegetable gardens near Kovel, in Poltava and other, now white/black, regions.

RekkeR:
What if the Americans finish the weekend tomorrow and run out to buy the jumped-up Euros, catching up with the fifth wave. And we will be in the villages. In the vegetable gardens near Kovel, in Poltava and other, now white-black regions.
And so it will be.

Oh, upward support has been signalled. So the pullback, if there is one, should be within the upward movement. Of course 1.23 could still be the lower boundary of the channel, but unlikely.

gip:
Oh, the uptrend has been indicated. So the pullback, if there will be one, should be within the ascending movement. 1.23 could still be, of course, as the lower boundary of the channel, but it is unlikely.

Nothing marked today, we've been talking all day like shit in a hole. 1.23 I said very modestly :)))

Strangerr ,

Why are you aiming for 1.23 so early? Obviously, there has to be a slight rise, at least for the MAKD to form a diver, not to mention meeting the Fibonacci rules. Or is my eye blurry? Anyway, I am waiting for one hike to 1.2650-1.27, and then to 1.23 and lower.