EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 156

Grebovik:
Are there only men or women on the branch? I would like to hear a female perspective on what is going on.

+ photo in bikini and phone )))

Grebovik:

I'd like to hear a woman's perspective on what's going on.

"All gone, guv!!!" :)

Swetten:

Svetlana ! What to do? ))))))))

Swetten:

"Senya! The bunny song is out of date! Island of bad luck... "That's a joke. Good luck to everyone and your big island of bad luck!

Grebovik:

If you don't want to at all, don't answer, you have every right to, no offence taken! If you're confused about anything, drop me a line.

I'm confused by the fact that I'm nostradamuschy here with the pound and work with small lots, and work in full force on the euro, where I usually lose (averaging). Truly - an idiot.

Vizard:

Svetlana ! What to do ?))))))))
"Game and champagne !!!" :)

Grebovik:

"Senya! The bunny song isn't relevant! Island of bad luck... " That's a joke, of course. Good luck to everyone and your big island of bad luck!
"Fedya! Explain to the comrade why Senya shaved off his moustache?" (c) :)

sever30:

I`m confused by the fact that I`m doing nostradamus on the pound and working with small lots, and am fully engaged in the euro, where I`m happily losing money (averaging). Truly - a fool.

Normal workflow... the pound with the same small lot... as the deposit grows you can increase the lot... + you'll get a good working knowledge of the pound... .... at least someone has an automatic... or rather semi-automatic....

(if this keeps up) .... I'm glad... If it keeps going that way, I'm sincerely glad...

Swetten:
"Game and champagne!!!" :)

GOOD... )))

Swetten:
"Game and champagne!!!" :)

It's a good idea, but you still have to earn it! So regarding the work (predictions for this day), please, and in detail!