EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 149

Noterday:

I think the eu has one pull up left anyway, on all variants. Targets are around 1.2750-1.2800

If what now continues to move up, mid-third, the nearest stop is around 1.3.

Volnovka from July 2:

http://s43.radikal.ru/i102/1007/26/fc893ef814d6.gif

Timing and targets are clear...couldn't believe myself((((

Synexs:...didn't believe myself((((
That's the hardest part...believing yourself.

Gip, look, now on gold H1 it was the same

But M5 looks fine, so these tails cannot be thrown out of the story... they are part of the market!

It's just not a glitchy candle, it's not an outlier. This is the case in all terminals. The faulty ejection is when there is one candle everywhere and on M1 there is also one or maximum two candles. Although, the false ejection is also a part of the market; it shows where the pending orders-traps are located. But nevertheless, when everywhere by one candle, we have to delete it. Sometimes, there are also candlesticks that are several thousands of points long or even prohibitive. These are technical malfunctions. The chart will look like a line in this case until these quote failures are removed.

Good evening everyone, just joining in. My opinion is that it's time to go south if price doesn't hold above 1.2750/60. Otherwise we will go to 1.3. Who has any opinions for the near future?

Hi. Read the thread in depth, to reconstruct the history of our wondering and floundering. Read the news and analysis sites. Then your opinion will be a little different from the typical "Hello! My left ear itches. I think it's going down, but I'm afraid it's going up."

The minutes of the meeting will now set the record straight. Left or right ear itchy))))

Doesn't anyone know anything about indicators? No one has answered my question a few pages ago :(

gip:
Hi. Read the thread in depth, to reconstruct the history of our wondering and floundering. Read the news and analysis sites. Then your opinion will be a little different from the typical "Hello! My left ear itches. I think it's going down, but I'm afraid it's going up."

My bad, I stand corrected!