EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 157

Well as I understand it that was the prediction...

Throw in the euro for today...summer...better - beer - sex and rock and roll....

I agree with Svetlana....

And the euro is heading towards 2860 somewhere....probably won't go higher today...

Yes, apparently the bad US employment data we have already worked off today. There is no point in waiting for the news itself.

gip:
Yes, apparently the bad US employment data we've already worked off today. There is no point in waiting for the news itself.

well it's not really serious news... there will be other news... not so important either - manufacturing etc... but the Senate Banking Committee Hearing on the Fed nominations I think is worth watching ...

Well, in principle, the daily move is almost exhausted from 2850 - 60 you can short (pips) on the adult...with a target of 2810 - 05 ...imho all of course... we will see...

who's with me down to 1.5250 on the pound?

Looks like we're slowly heading towards 1.3130.

Mathemat:
Looks like we're slowly heading towards 1.3130.

yeah... all open there on the days... Too bad the bears missed their chance today... could have been a good reversal pattern with a deep dip... but.........

Vizard:

Well, in principle, the daily move is almost exhausted from 2850 - 60 you can short (pips) on the adult...with a target of 2810 - 05 ...imho all of course... we will see...

also think

Mathemat:
Looks like we are slowly heading towards 1.3130.

For the coming week, these are the thoughts...

Awaiting criticism

odiseif:
who's with me down to 1.5250 on the pound?
Mde.... the race is canceled.

and I remember that the whole huddle thought to settle ... in general, I also inhabited but alas passed only 50% of the target. well, it happens too) so all according to plan old forecast 1.42 quietly stomping) who then remember there is not believed) and was a picture with a point about 1.6 ... it is not realistic in the next 10-16 months