EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 158

EricGR:

I remember that all the huddle thought to settle... in general, I also inhabited but alas passed only 50% of the target. well, it happens too) so all according to plan old forecast 1.42 quietly stomping) who then remember there is not believed) and was a picture with a point about 1.6 ... it is not realistic in the next 10-16 months

yeah, the train, the vestibule... I'm already in rags standing on top of a train rushing down a slope... ...throwing the thing out of the bag. I'm afraid to jump myself, I'll probably fall with him:)

Where's the conductor? Thrown out the window already?

there is still a margin on the pound

Goje:

there is still a margin on the pound

Why 5467?

EricGR:

I remember that all the huddle thought to settle ... in general, I also inhabited but alas passed only 50% of the target. well, it happens too) so all according to plan old forecast 1.42 quietly stomping) who then remember there is not believed) and was a picture with a point about 1.6 ... it is not realistic in the next 10-16 months

At 1.42 I still do not consider (yet), but triple ABC can do ...

The price will judge ...

gip:
Where's the conductor? Thrown out the window already?

I can't see anyone, I don't think the driver's there either... Although I can see a couple of people like me on the roof, confused, horror and fear in their eyes.

Mathemat:
Looks like we're slowly heading towards 1.3130.
Forecast from page 31 is coming true :))

Yeah, a prediction from the future :)

Alexan:

Why 5467?

SEVER11:
Forecast from page 31 is coming true :))

The forecast is very interesting and you can see that the graph is calculated by days, you can see the sharp drops and rises. Can it be enlarged a bit?