EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 159

Grebovik:

The forecast is very interesting and you can see that the graph is calculated on a daily basis, you can see the sharp drops and rises. Can it be enlarged somewhat?
Next week it will be possible, I think... still being finalised

the euro countries are placing, and successfully, not just for fun! they seem to have a ****ing live-stress test and I feel that they are doing very badly.

the eurobucks is doing well on this news, plus the reports from america are encouraging...

The eurobucks are rising nicely with this news, plus the US reports are encouraging... All good things must come to an end, we will go down afterwards!

Powerrari:

that's human psychology)

SEVER11:
Next week will be possible, I think... still in the process of being finalised

It's a shame it won't be possible to look at the history, but interesting all the same. Without knowing the basics of calculations, it's like guessing at cards for me at the moment. No one believes it, but everyone wants to know what's going to happen.

This is how I see it so far on the euro

Yeah. After expectations of 1.19, 0.94 and such a turn of events. And option sellers have been very profitable. And someone else in the villages with losses. The irregulars didn't go through. It's a mess.

I think we are about to start a correction on the euro/bak to 1.2742

Probably go straight into the 1.3 zone and then correct on the higher TF from there.

1.2880 seems to have passed...

It's a great and educational day... Otherwise, they drew the diverters ))))) like the market is saddled ))) 1.2910-20 should be seen today...