EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 772

Not even a trend. The market at some point adjusts itself so as to ruin players working according to a certain system. The avalanche breakers, or the pips players, or the martiners. And you never know who is going to the butchery.

odiseif:
Galina ... I think you mislead people .... you trade on the long term, which has not been said the first time, then you put a state with 1000 trades since the end of September ...... I wonder why ... maybe explain it, because half of the forum is not clear what wonders are happening with you, .....0 trades a day and with such an accuracy ,,,, not that you gave the switch forex waving back and forth?
I've never hid the fact that I trade with bots. It's just that it's not acceptable to discuss EAs on this thread. And since you sank this thread yourself.... In short, one does not interfere with the other. Yes, I'm trading long term. I don't sit in a position for less than two weeks, that's true. But that's no reason not to deal with bots. They always work for me. I spend most of my free time, as my esteemed strangerr said , training Expert Advisors.

strangerr:

You're right, any martin with a strong move comes to Uncle Kolya, it's just a matter of time. Right now, as long as the price moves in the 300-500 pips range, they are in paradise, but they will sell out on a trend.

Well.... I don't agree with you there ... my report shows that bot traded more than 70 deals a day, it's visible every day, it's visible on EUR and it's visible for a month. The euro was growing all the time. Where was the loss?

Galina:

Well.... I don't agree with you there ... the report I posted shows that the bot traded more than 70 trades a day, you can see that every day, you can see that it was trading the euro, and you can see that it was trading the euro for a month. The euro was growing all the time. Where was the loss?

I had some demo bots that were holding for half a year but the result is the same, the only strategy of using them is periodically withdrawing money from my account.

Galina:

Well.... I don't agree with you there ... the report I posted shows that the bot traded more than 70 trades a day, you can see that every day, you can see that it was trading the euro, and you can see that it was trading the euro for a month. The euro was growing all the time. You see that the euras was rising all the time. Where is the loss?
There is only 1 way to make profit on a martin: withdraw a part of the sum all the time (every month, day, trade) and wait for the guy to come, after you have the money to deposit more + have a part (profit). And if Kolyan never comes, that's cool of course...but you have to withdraw - you don't know for sure.

gip:
It's not even a trend. The market at some point adjusts to the players, who work with a certain system. The avalanche breakers, or the pips players, or the martiners. You never know who's going to the meatpacking plant.

I wrote somewhere else - the machine works! And lately (it seems to me) there are a lot of marteymen and probably with large sums - and hence the no-attack moves of EUR by 700 - 1000 pips... how?

I`m not trading with Martins and Lokas lately ...(I`ve been seeing my forecasts in my sleep since Friday night - I`m getting my stats, I may add some surprises :-))

exi:
There is only 1 way to earn profitably on a martin: Withdraw part of the amount constantly (every month, day, trade) and wait for the guy to come, then you will have money to pay more + have some left on hand (profits). Well, if Kolya never comes, then cool of course ... but it is obligatory to withdraw - you do not know for sure.

It is not so. If the bot's code contains the risks, you cannot lose more than the sum agreed anyway. So for example mine trades with a risk of 3,800p. As soon as my loss is higher the bot fixes it. I have two or maybe three stops of that kind a month. The profitability of the system itself depends on it.

At the end of the day.... forgive me for my censorship....

I see no point in proving anything to people who trade with pens. And profitable EAs for many of you do not exist in nature at all.

I was wrong to engage in this dialogue. I'm leaving.

:)

Galina:

It's not so. If the bot's code contains the risks, then you still won't lose more than the sum agreed upon. So for example mine trades with 3,800r risk. As soon as my loss is higher the bot simply fixes it. I have two or maybe three stops of that kind a month. The profitability of the system itself depends on it.

Well that's the same as what I said. Only my idea is better by the fact that on X day you won't have the idea to "risk a bigger depo after all" than all people do )))) you just won't have that money in your brokerage account.... sounds like a great idea to me. It's protection from 2 problems at once. I do it all the time, and not just with martin...in my trading I do it. It has saved me more than once....

I'm a trader... I've never worked anywhere, if I lose all my deposits I have nowhere to go :) So I have an ironclad safety net.

Speaking of the Jew...

She's going even higher.

That's where to take it in the shorts.

It's still early.

Good luck, everybody!

:)