EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 771

Euro 1.4067

Last: 1.4031 @ 11/07/10 07:44 GMT

;)

Sorento:

Last: 1.4031 @ 11/07/10 07:44 GMT

;)

:)))

Like it or not, the right lock as well as a martin in the right hands can work wonders :)

Files:
odmiv2.zip  113 kb

Galina:

Whether you like it or not, but pravely lock, as well as martin in capable hands can do real wonders :)

That would be skillful hands, and invest in the archive and the bot itself, we would have made such locks - "Gala - do not grieve!

;)))

strangerr:

1.4030 http://www.xe.com/
Already 1.4067. Going up on Monday?

Galina:

Like it or not, the right lock as well as a martin in the right hands can work wonders :)

Galina ... you might be misleading people .... you trade on the long term, what has been said more than once, you put a state with 1000 trades since the end of September ...... i wonder why ... maybe explain it, because half of the forum is not clear what wonders are happening with you, .....0 trades a day and even with such an accuracy ,,,, not that you gave a forex switch to wave back and forth?

odiseif:
Galina ... I think you mislead people .... you trade on the long term, which has not been said the first time, then you put a state with 1000 trades since the end of September ...... I wonder why ... maybe explain it, because half of the forum is not clear what wonders are happening with you, ....0 trades a day and with such an accuracy ,,,, not that you gave the switch forex waving back and forth?

She's a robot trainer, following in Gip's footsteps)))

Outraged. It is wrong to make such assumptions. Galina lavina martin kola.

I, on the other hand, have a normal approach, I trade stat-arbitrage.

A fundamental difference.

And don't even compare.

gip:
Outraged. It is wrong to make such assumptions. Galina lavina martin kola.

Here you are right, to any martin at a strong movement comes Uncle Kolya, a question of time. Right now, while the price is moving in the 300-500 pips range, it's heaven for them, but they will sell out on the trend.