Do you have any tactics for dealing with the loca? - page 50

PapaYozh:

You can put a stop-loss and a stop-loss within the spread, but you can't do that in "kitchens".

If your STOPLEVEL is more than 5 pips, they will not let you place a stop or a pending order.

On the contrary, in the "kitchen" it will not work, while on ECN the stop level is zero - you can insert a stopper right in the spread.

Andrei01:

Well, loki is a common working tool

O LOC!

How much that sound has merged for the heart [insert to taste]!

Andrei01:

On the contrary, in the "kitchens" it will not work, while on ECNs the stop level is zero - you can place orders right inside the spread.

Well, you can also put a stop there

not clear at all, can you explain how a stop order can be placed inside the spread?

PapaYozh:

not clear at all, can you explain how a stop order can be placed inside the spread?

With such a terrible weapon as the LOC, everything is possible

But this is not given to us

Also, in light of what Paukas wrote, explain the meaning of placing a limit order inside the spread.

PapaYozh:

well what is the problem? read the terms and conditions of ECN trading.

Mischek:

With such a scary weapon as the LOC in your arsenal, you can do anything

But that's not for us to do.

Yeah I get that already.

I wouldn't even react to this nonsense for a long time now, I just feel sorry for the newbies who will at least take the time to learn it.

Andrei01:
Well, what's the problem?

With what?

PapaYozh:

Also, in light of what Paukas wrote, explain the meaning of placing a limit order inside the spread.

dac theoretically the price will be better