Do you have any tactics for dealing with the loca? - page 52

Mischek:
Suppose a decision is made to exit
We exit either using the BID offered by someone else at that moment or we set our own higher BID in the hope that it will be covered

It's clear, but Paukas wrote that he has entered and needs to place a position urgently. This approach cannot satisfy us if we are "inside the spread".

Andrei01:
Very simple. You are confusing two different things. It is one thing to place a pending order and quite another to turn it into a market order.
As far as I understand, if you put a SELLSTOP inside the spread, the order automatically becomes a market order.

Andrei01:
Could you draw a picture on yourself for an example of how it's done? :)

Uh-huh. Very funny...

===
I see...

PapaYozh:
As far as I understand, if you put a SELLSTOP inside the spread, the order automatically becomes a market order.
Read the conditions for triggering pending orders. It has nothing to do with the spread.

PapaYozh:

Yeah I get that already.

I wouldn't even react to this nonsense for a long time now, I just feel sorry for the newbies who will at least take the time to learn it.

When I see such reverent concern for newbies it just makes my heart ache :))))

paukas:
When I see such reverent concern for newcomers, it brings tears to my heart :))))

You're welcome.

PapaYozh:

Loach, you're welcome.
And I do, and I stop, and I limp. And I feel fine, and I wish you the same.

I read it. I thought of this thread straight away. It's a good time for this thread.

A trader is a person stepping on a rake.

Dummies - beginner trader who has never made a rake and therefore is sure that there is no such a thing as a rake.

Loach - a trader who stepped on a rake regularly, but is sure that the rake does not exist.

A narrow expert - a trader who has mastered the technique of stepping on the same rake.

Just because it doesn't work for everyone doesn't mean there isn't a way to break the lock...

Here is an example of how an Expert Advisor works using Locs

The balance grows according to the basic algorithm of operation, and the inclusion of Locke will not only save funds, but also bring them up.

(Test in 2010, closed today)

Nail_Saby:

Just because it doesn't work for everyone doesn't mean there isn't a way to break the lock...

Here is an example of an EA using the Locs

The balance grows according to the basic algorithm of operation, and the inclusion of Locke will not only save funds, but also bring them up.

(Test for 2010, closed today)

Man, I'm sick of going to school to learn arithmetic.

At one time there were notions that the earth was flat and held on 3 elephants, which in turn stood on a tortoise.....

Good luck.