Do you have any tactics for dealing with the loca? - page 61

IgorM:

let's give it a try, settings?

Here is the "breakdown" of the EA http://www.fortrader.ru/journal/foreks-agent.html

Default setting in the EA is for H1 on EuroDollar

here's a simple one, the intersection of two MAs

Files:

renoshnik:

Here is the "breakdown" of the EA http://www.fortrader.ru/journal/foreks-agent.html

Default Expert Advisor setting for H1 on EuroDollar

I don't want to read it, but having changed TP and SL to x10 for al. 5 sign chet it alerts - SL cannot be less than 300

For five digits reset set

MA on what timeframe? No profit seen on H4 and H1

IgorM:

MAs on what TF? No profit seen on H4 and H1

The default settings there are for 4 digits...

I am still trying to optimize my code - every tick has a lot of calculations, so the tester keeps thinking too much and finally hangs.

This is not a bad EA, attach an equity trawl to it and all losing trades will disappear.

Files:
state_1.rar  40 kb

IgorM:

I am still trying to optimize my code - every tick has a lot of calculations, so the tester keeps thinking too much and finally hangs.

This is not a bad EA, attach an equity trawl to it and all losing trades will disappear.

When are you going to tell me about your MM, otherwise it's like a "mystery of madrid's court" .....

renoshnik:

And when are you going to tell me about the principle of your MM, because it's like a "mystery of madrid's court" now.....

I'm not going to tell you about it completely :), but I will tell you partially. Video is on page 57 of this thread, the basic principles are trivial:

1. there should be a mandatory control of available funds - a margin (I use 10%)

2. place the tray not as if it were the opposite, but following a "following trend" signal.

3. control the current market volatility (in the low-volatility market, you can confuse 15 lots within 10 minutes, trend indicators do not work on a restless market)

4. the purpose of the lock - to wait for convenient conditions for covering the loss by a larger position (there is no escape from the martin, because a small lot does not cover a larger one, whatever way you look at it)

the main objective of the loco - to earn more than the loss - here no matter how you look at it, but to make more money, you have to invest more, but if you control p1, it does not seem to be a problem

ZS: I have started the tester again, maybe in the morning I will post the full state, in the tester my MM is lagging relentlessly, in the second terminal on a demo account seems to work fine

IgorM:

I am not going to tell you everything :), but I will tell you a part of it:

1. there must be control of available funds - a margin (I use 10%)

2. place the tray not as if it were the opposite, but following a "following trend" signal.

3. control the current market volatility (in the low-volatility market, you can confuse 15 lots within 10 minutes, trend indicators do not work on a restless market)

4. the purpose of the lock - to wait for convenient conditions for covering losses by a larger position (there is no escape from the martin, because a small lot does not cover a larger one, whatever way you look at it)

the main objective of the loco - to earn more than the loss - here no matter how you look at it, but to make more money, you have to invest more, but if you control p1, it does not seem to be a problem

ZS: I have started the tester again, maybe in the morning I will post the full state, in the tester my MM is lagging relentlessly, in the second terminal on a demo account seems to work fine

To be honest I've never liked communicating in riddles or hints, if it's your secret - better not to write anything at all (but that's just my opinion).

Regarding point #4 ... the purpose of loco is to wait for convenient conditions... I can say that I myself have been in search of these convenient conditions, just went a little different way. I tried to determine the necessary move of each pair to lock (average) loss-making position.

I described it in details here https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/126665, maybe you will find something interesting for yourself. An Expert Advisor with this function can be found here https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9465 by the way, it has been working on real account since January this year http://www.onix-trade.net/?act=monitoring_stat&xid=21863 but I tested it only in July.

renoshnik:

To be honest, I've never liked communicating in riddles or innuendo, if it's your secret - then it's better not to write anything at all (but that's just my opinion).

ok. so i won't, here's the state, now it's full - i plummeted, because the starting lot was quite large, i need to allocate more margin, but still, for the beginning of my research is not bad, my function, i started when your loss exceeded 300$ (setting MMubitok = 300;), i could give your EA a little more margin, the starting lot is big

Files:
state_2.rar  44 kb

Good afternoon.

Igor, it seems to me that your so called MM is the same EA, and it should be more profitable than the EA where your function is added to win back losing positions.

The question is why don't you use your MM as an EA in its own right?