Do you have any tactics for dealing with the loca? - page 47

PapaYozh:
What about him?
Nothing, what do you mean? (it was a theoretical question)

Tantrik:
So what about the PAMM account ? or are locs such a sin... so are you speculators? or investors....

Why is it a sin? If a trader understands what he is doing, then go ahead. But in most cases, the trader believes that the lock is a panacea, and this assumption is false.

What about the PAMM?

Good luck

ZS While I was writing, the question about PAMM was answered.

VladislavVG:

For example, I enter not immediately to the whole available side - about 1/3 and building up position, if after the first entry into the market we move to stop (the stop is not shifted and known in advance), or, if we go to an open position without a rollback to the stop - sooner or later, the rollback will anyway, the fill at the end of the rollback in a lower \f. Again, taking into account the current stop in the working ref.

Good luck.

I agree! And lately the price has been drinking martinis, so it looks like there is a widespread enthusiasm for martinis.... (the longest will survive...) Good luck!

nothing... post above...

If lock is exposed as a means of protecting the deposit, it is self-defeating, a risk without a lock on the balance...

Yeah, it's time for Humour ))

alexx_v:
Yeah, it's time for Humor.)

It's not humor, it's horror.

Terrible horror.

It's like part of the brain has been cut out.

In that time, the slowest slow-witted couldn't help but figure it out.

Maybe they're robots.

Tantrik:
Started trading (morning) - opened a lock - makes no sense - I agree. Second option you have a PAMM account with a 75% drawdown you will lock the positions yes?
All the same. Only lobotomy will help here.

Mischek: Could it be robots?
I don't think so, a robot would have figured it out by now ))))

alexx_v:
I don't think so, the robot would have figured it out a long time ago ))))

))

VladislavVG:

Again 25: if trading benefits other than psychological comfort of the trader are implied, a calculator is a studio, otherwise it is idle talk: in a neighbouring thread I recalculated one such statement and sent one of the apologists to "think about it".

If it's psychological comfort, it's subjective. I mean, some people get it and some people get it.

Good luck.

Do you place stops?