Do you have any tactics for dealing with the loca? - page 57

Igor,Send me a link to your real working pipsetter. ))

p.s.on the previous page my post addressed to IgorM has disappeared.

Here's an example from the tester. It's the same situation on the demo. Only one profit.

But sometimes SL comes unpredictably. I have to start all over again.

That is why I am not betting on real account yet.

IgorM:

... My entries are practically perfect - but things can go wrong here as well :) ...

If you trade on more or less senior timeframes, and your EA only works on the first tick (I always do for synchronisation with the tester), then your EA has drawdownslarger or equal to those demonstrated by the perfect history trading program. I do not remember exactly, but usually one needs to stop at a hundred points to avoid losses (not counting non-market quotes).

Isn't it obvious that a lock is better in this situation?

In your situation Igor!

In case of an error you will lose 2 spreads, in case of a profit you will make a profit and often minus 1 spread.

And no losses :)

But this is of course an ideal case. In reality we might have a few extra spreads.

All the same can be done without a lock, but with unnecessary complication of the program.

But now I prefer a small stop... a very small one.

Mihail:

I agree with you, but my analysis of price movement as one of the flags for the order - so the drawdown is minimal.

Oper link is missing because I have not written the code myself :), here is the state, then I have not tested my scalper - I struggled with flat and was looking for new ideas, but so far this is the best possible way for the EUR, I have not used stops, optimal in the region of 25-30 pips

Files:
statement.rar  3 kb

Mihail:

And the non-traditional use of a loca is even more useful :)

In non-traditional medicine, how do you dry them or alcohol them?

Svinozavr:

Do you have a tactic for destroying a loca?

I do!!! A baseball bat, worn out!

No more words. Awareness has begun. There is no truth in "this kingdom..." Elsinore forwards!

God be with you, gentlemen. Live as you know....

Your grun...

And Baudouin de Courtenay, and OBSO - Ferdinand de Saussure with no words or sound...

Again.

Sad.

A glorious cousdra shteco bodulan bokra and kurdya bokra...

Restored the lost post.

======================

IgorM, well, as usual, "I am not understood". First of all, alcohol and the Internet are a common combination for post-Soviet citizens.

Axiom. Of course, unless you are here for a really serious reason.

Responding to your post :

1) No candles dah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah. Not very promising. I just found an interesting EA

I just found an interesting Expert Advisor and am trying to improve it.

2) The Expert Advisor enters the market according to its own known algorithms;

3) The Expert Advisor finds the market entries very well. As well as exits, by the way. See number 2;

4) This EA is pipsing, I'm not hiding it. That is why the stoploss, killing of previous profit is unacceptable.

Lock is the best option in this case. But time is money: if the price does not return, we take a loss and open a new session of pipsing.

5) I repeat, the Expert Advisor is not mine, and its main advantage for me is to cut the cabbage in half an hour.

Sorento:

And Baudouin de Courtenay, and OBO - Ferdinand de Saussure without words or sound...

Again.

Sad.

A glorious cousdra steko bodulan bokra and curdle a bokrène...

Bnopnya )). And by the way, please ask the admins to encourage humour in every possible way .

IgorM:

I agree with you, but I have price speed analysis as one of the flags to place an order - so drawdowns are minimal

Interesting, I haven't got around to analyzing such things yet, I have plans... I'll give it a try.

Well it seems there is something to show, here is the tactic of breaking the loca by the EA, it was more complicated, as many as ten flips, and a significant loss was deliberately made before the locking started

Files:
lok.rar  2564 kb
lok.uvf.rar  2485 kb