Do you have any tactics for dealing with the loca? - page 54

forcegrid:

Gentlemen, the lock has long since been broken.

It is foolish to take losses in a situation where you are confident in your trading decisions.

The EUR has gone up, see the beginning of the topic.

And all the loch fighters are admins with DCs.

Brouhaha and chapter 11 of "Life of Monsieur de Moliere" ...

)))

One successful exit means nothing. Try again.

Tantrik:

One successful exit means nothing. Try again.

I usually, if I have not been able to break a lock by the end of the day, I close it with an overlap at the end of the day. But quite often I manage to get out of it without losses.

If there is a chance to close it without losses, why not use it?

khorosh:

If there is a chance of closing it without loss, why not use it?

If the TS provides for locks, you can use it.

I'm crying...

Hadron collider? The end of the Mayan cycle? The Jews have gained statehood and maybe the temple will be rebuilt? // Uh-huh )))) It will definitely be the end of the world - we will have to tear down the Al Aksa mosque.

Anything. Just so long as this misunderstanding is over...

Astop loss is the size of a predetermined loss at which the trader is still able to control himself.

Lock is a cure for control ;-)

Svinozavr:
That's it. By golly, I'm sick of it. Viktors! Uncle Fyodor, Lesha - ban them! Only, if possible, leave access to Code Base publications - there are unfulfilled obligations on codes...

Someone gets banned... someone gets made a moderator... Everyone has his own punishment... :)

If you do not know, I have not counted with a pencil - if you set the lock, all you can get is the speed of decision-making, but by no means profit, to cut the loss and immediately place the correct order, to consider as a lock the wrong previous decision, which you then corrected - nonsense, like the nonsense about DC - the only consolation is for nervous citizens who may observe in your terminal instead of minuses, pluses on the lock - and as a conclusion - just the uncertainty in your TS gives a cheat survivability locking

SZZY: Simply: if you took an unsuccessful route and you got cheated by 1K, you think that if you take another route, you will cheat someone by 1K - which is not a fact

))) It's a kind of penance for me. Interesting idea - have to feel it out! )))

// "A watermelon for some and a pig's cartilage for others..." )))))))))))))

Svinozavr:

))) It's a kind of penance for me. Interesting idea - have to feel it out! )))

// "A watermelon to some and a pig's cartilage to others..." )))))))))))))

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Епитимия

Since penance is not considered to be the satisfaction of God for sins, it may not be imposed on a penitent who sincerely repents and promises not to repeat his sins.

I don't even know such a notion - thanks, all I can guess, as far as locking=profit is the right hedge, I think I will find time next week to build a multicurrency EA for currency indexes with the correct ratios, so I can see what to lock, because as I have seen and believe, I believe and I see, that there is no price fluctuation on the pair without fluctuations in the currency index, for I believe and I see, that currency correlation is not a coincidence, but trade relations expressed as trade coefficients, which are expressed in the currency index - the dollar and euro index is in kodobase, other coefficients, I think, are not worth public attention, because it is easier for people to lock than to think

DDFedor:

Some do get banned... some get moderated... Everyone has their own punishment ... :)

Eh, Fedor, you speak the truth!

P.S. I get more and more convinced that a person without a sense of humor and context (excuse me, Petya, here your word is appropriate) cannot work as a moderator here, the forum is like that.

Live and learn.