О чистоте двора

Do you need to be unraveled? :))

О чистоте двора

Already repented.
Is it just me, or is the effervescent
Prometheus, of fantasy hovering
Waiting for the backlash?

Ubajal >>:

Grell, забейте, не обьяснить ничего ей. Классный выбор, сама устала разбираться, так может лучше "работорговлей" позаниматься, да ещё в какой сфере - дилетанты короче. Я посвободней буду, скрины подготовлю и скину.

It's not Helen I'm explaining. I misquoted it, so there was confusion.

yuripk - already in 4th place in three months and will be in first place! I will be rooting for him!

Hi all! Folks, can you tell me how I can programmatically place a Stoploss on the nearest fractal using the built-in iFractals indicator?

To member Sergoff. You opened an account with Varengold. As far as I know, there was a time limit on the existence of the demo, 1 month.

Mathemat, thanks for the utility tool. The whole thing (I forget what it's called :)) ) is there.

IgorM. Yeah, the problem with MT5 not installing turned out to be the wine. Upgraded to 3 - everything is fine. With full, final 2, also works (for those who don't know).

Avatara, now I can do it on MT5 as well at your suggestion.

Helen >>:

IgorM. Да, проблема с неустановкой МТ5 оказалась в винде. Обновила до 3 - всё в норме. С полной, финальной 2, тоже работает (для тех, кто не знает).

you're welcome :) in WinXP there are differences depending on the build version
If anyone else in the Grail: I can confidently say that I found my anti-Grail - here's 2 days of trading on the demo - a sure plum! :))
conclusion - no indicators! only the movement after the news turmoil :), a very big role in the price of gold, but only with a shift of about an hour

IgorM >>:

всегда пожалуйста :)
если кто еще в теме про Грааль: могу уверенно сказать, что свой антиграаль я нашел - вот уже 2 дня торгую на демо - уверенейший слив! :))
вывод - индикаторам нет! да только сложившемуся движению после суматохи с новостями :)

I've been trying to play the violin for two days now. Conclusion - it's not an instrument! Only a tape recorder.

Svinozavr >>:

А я вот уже два дня пытаюсь играть на скрипке. Вывод - это не инструмент! Только магнитофон.

I don't do forex for two days, I spend two days at the computer from morning till night, I used to spend about an hour or two a day