Does the Grail exist? - page 135

Well, my favourite topic is dead, :(
as a result of today's observations/searching - I am inclined to the opinion of the topic-starter - the Grail exists!
If you look on the mathematical side - remember what integrals and derivatives mean in the physical sense, do not look for mathematical dependence on the arithmetic mean and different manipulations, etc. :)
And most importantly - the quotes in the terminal are shifted by time and nature of movement, so I agree with the topicstarter a hundred percent that the predictions should be made on long timeframes - and the quotes should work out the current timeframe. If somebody sees some figure in the mid-term forecast for the current day, then if his suppose suppose is correct, his number will be postponed,
Generally speaking - indices till M30 (well, in exceptional cases till M15) do not make any sense
:)

IgorM писал(а) >>
well, my favourite subject is dead, :(
as a result of today's observations/searching - i'm inclined to the opinion of the topicstarter - the grail exists!
If someone is looking from the mathematical side - definitely remember what integrals and derivatives mean in the physical sense, do not look for dependence through the arithmetic mean and various manipulations and so on :)
As I have already got used to the symbol in the trading platform, I have no doubts that the market will pick up again, but I still have to make my handicrafts. I.e. if someone sees some figure in the mid-term forecast for the current day, then if his assumptions are correct, his pendulum will go through his figures
As a whole - inductions until M30 (or until M15 in exceptional cases) do not make sense at all
:)

And what is the point? Good Fundamental Analysis forecasts come true + - %.

IgorM >>:
ну вот моя любимая тема умерла...

Why would that be? The demo from the first post is alive and well. It's already +3200%. So the author is still on the prowl, and quite successfully. He's not the one who messed up Helen's site. I took a couple of screenshots today and saw clearly. There is no trust in Titanic.

Trut >>:

С чего бы это? Демка из первого поста жива-здорова. Уже +3200% кажет. Так, что топикстартер по прежнему в поиске, и довольно успешном. Не он ведь на сайте Helen путаницу замутил. Я сегодня пару скринов сделал и ясно увидел. Нет мониторингу на Титанике доверия.

Rubbish.

Iv... писал(а) >>

Rubbish.

+ 100

That's a sinker, that's how he lost up to 30 pros from the depo
in the morning.)

subvol писал(а) >>
That's the sinker, the racketeer took a loss in the morning to 30 pros from the depo.
trust them.)

"Don't believe me... you'll see for yourself" - Buddha. (I can't guarantee the accuracy of the quote...)

Tantrik >>:

" А ты мне не верь... ты сам проверь" - Будда. (по памяти точность цитир. не гарантирую..)

I just got the link yesterday everything was fine yesterday and today it's a mess ))))

subvol писал(а) >>

I just got the link yesterday everything was fine yesterday and today it's a total bummer))))

It's a spectacle! Have fun! copying signals will do nothing.

Tantrik >>:

Это зрелище! получайте удовольствие! копирование сигналов ничего не даст.

I've got rumus. What the fuck is copying?