Does the Grail exist? - page 142

moskitman писал(а) >>

no, North, not an excuse - I will definitely post the idea on this forum.
The reason is simple - I have nothing to hide, because I haven't yet learned how to put said pattern to my advantage and I will need to brainstorm

already intrigued...

moskitman >>:

нет, Север, не отговорка - я обязательно опубликую на этом форуме эту идею.
причина проста - мне нечего скрывать, потому что я еще не научился ставить упомянутую закономерность себе на службу и мне потребуется мозговой штурм

waiting,
waiting eagerly, for there has been nothing to storm around for a long time...

moskitman писал(а) >>
The grail, as I understand it, is a balanced, logically flawless system of action by a market participant, resilient to any market moves.

we throw out the word Logically... continue independent of TA and FA with no risks... and earning 20pps a day. and you think this is impossible?
You just sit on the demo and earn 20pp a day even on Monday or Friday. You do not believe in it?

sever29 >>:

уже заинтриговал...

Can we create a kind of VIP thread here? Like an invite-only thread? I would then be happy to invite only constructive participants, and leave the floodlords and spiteful ones out of it...

moskitman >>:
ну что, флудеры, грааль существует?

Yeah, 100 bucks a kilo.
How much should you weigh in grams?
ZS: stories about dishonest dealers again? so don't trade or learn to work by their rules

Tantrik >>:

слово Логически выкидываем... продолжаем независимая от ТА и ФА не имеющая рисков.. и зарабатывающая в день от 20пп. и вы считаете что это невозможно?
Просто сидеть на демке и зарабатывать вернее тупо нащёлкивать 20пп в день хоть понедельник хоть пятница. Вы в это не верите?

STABLE to click - I don't believe it

moskitman писал(а) >>

Can we create a VIP thread here? Like an invite-only thread? I'd be happy to invite only constructive participants, and leave the flooders and haters out of it...

notice in interesting threads, there are no flooders and spiteful.

moskitman писал(а) >>

>> I don't believe it.

The system requires no testing, no optimisation... it has no drain, no downside... good luck in a separate branch!

moskitman >>:

не втягивайте, пожалуйста, меня в перепалку - Вы "передергиваете", пример неверный.
вот если бы Вы собирались получать ПРИБЫЛЬ от завода, тогда да, а з/п на заводе не то

OK, I won't. Although the example is correct :)

What's your idea of a pattern?

moskitman >>:

СТАБИЛЬНО нащелкивать - не верю

But I believe and do, and I even understand what I am doing :)
ZS: do not follow the crowd, do not believe the forecasts, do not believe the charts - only the movement is true