Does the Grail exist? - page 113

Andrei01 >>:

Ну дык ясен пень... ибо большинство индикаторов антинаучно по своей сути ибо они изначально пытаются строить прогноз на будущее исходя из прошлого.

Give me an example of such an indicator, I personally don't know of any predictive indicator.

Andrei01 писал(а) >>

Well, of course... Most indicators are anti-scientific in their essence, because they initially try to make predictions about the future based on the past.

And what there is anti-scientific? >> it's fine. From the past, through the present, into the future. Cause and effect relationships are intact. Disintegration of the universe is not threatened.

leman wrote >>

>> Give me an example of such an indicator, I personally do not know any predictive indicator.

MA

paukas >>:

МА

And what does AI predict for you?

leman >>:

Приведите пример такого индикатора, Лично я не знаю ни одного прогнозирующего индикатора.

Can you give an example of a single non-predictive indicator?

Indicators, as you know, are used to make decisions about future price behaviour... Unless, of course, indicators are used to play tetris. :))

Andrei01 >>:

А Вы можете привести пример хоть одного непрогнозирующего индикатора?

Индикаторы, как известно, служат для того чтобы принимать решение о поведении цены в будущем... кроме случаев конешно когда индикаторы используются для игры в тетрис. :))

Indicators are measuring tools that show what is happening at a given moment in time and they do not predict anything.
Is the speedometer in your car predicting anything, too?

leman писал(а) >>

And what does the AI predict for you?

I buy if the price is above the MA, and if it is below it, I sell. Therefore the MA predicts either rise or fall.

paukas >>:

А вот я если цена выше МА только покупаю, а если ниже - только продаю. Соответсвенно МА у меня предсказывает либо рост либо падение.

So you are not buying in the future, you are buying now, and you don't know what will happen next and the MA says nothing about it, it's just your conclusions

paukas писал(а) >>

But if the price is above the MA, I only buy, and if it is below - I only sell. Therefore the MA predicts either rise or fall.

leman wrote >>

Indicators are measuring tools that show what is happening at a given moment in time, and they do not predict anything.
The speedometer in your car also predicts something?

Tachometer, if it's in the red zone, is a great predictor of the future.
And the speedometer is great at predicting how much the traffic cops will charge you.

paukas >>:

А что тут антинаучного? Всё нормально. Из прошлого, через настоящее- в будущее. Причинно-следственные связи не нарушены. Дезинтеграция Вселенной не грозит.

In most real physical processes, there is a statistical independence of events between the past present and the future. This is one of the fundamental laws described by the normal distribution.
Although, on the other hand, everything is globally connected, it does not violate the previous law at all.

paukas >>:

Тахометр, если в красной зоне - офигительно предсказывает будущее.

Shows the emergency situation now and if not acted upon, w..... This is the measuring tool