Avalanche - page 128

JonKatana >>:
MetaTrader 5 с его ограничением на один работающий ордер дает не предвиденное его авторами преимущество для "Лавины". Если в классической "Лавине" [...] В MT5 убытки после прохождения канала всегда фиксируются, в MT4 убытки превращаются в прибыль.

The theatre of one clown continues. A bullshit generator, in a word.

And yet this bot has allies - perfectly reasonable people...

Mathemat >>:

Театр одного клоуна продолжается. Бредогенератор, одно слово...

A rhetorical question:

What characteristic can be given to a human being if he or she performs worse than a robot in a Turing test?

Unbothered.
JonKatana, at least... er... You're (hee-hee) ironclad, but your (hee-hee) ability to continue your bullshit with the most serious look is magnificent. This thread would be long overdue for the Kunstkammer, if such a thing existed here.

Mathemat писал(а) >>

The theatre of one clown continues. A bullshit generator, in a word.

And yet this bot has allies - perfectly reasonable people...

Fucking idiot. This idiot is annoying...

Galina писал(а) >>

One more thing.
It would be a good idea to prescribe a take profit in the code.
It would be better to close all profits at once, than to cover one position after another slowly.
This will improve the result.

It seems there is one more variant - to close all CloseBy orders at first, and only one order will remain

Mathemat >>:
Недоробот.
JonKatana, хоть... эээ... Вы (хи-хи) и железный, однако Ваши (хи-хи) способности продолжать нести пургу с самым серьезным видом великолепны. Ветку давно бы уже пора в кунсткамеру, если бы такая тут существовала.

sever29 wrote(a) >>
Fuck him, what can I say. this idiot is already annoying...

He doesn't go anywhere else. He only walks here. How can he be annoying?

What's really missing is the ability to ignore certain threads and personalities (well, that's just saying).

From the beginning of the thread when the author made a very embarrassing mistake with the breakeven calculation, and then zealously proved that he was right and everyone was an idiot, it was clear that he has never traded using this plum-system in his life. I'm sure if the person had traded in real money, he would have known 101% of elementary things like calculating the breakeven level... But the author did not even understand what he wrote. I don't even know what's going on in the market... But he's got a good idea that the breakeven level is going to increase and the channel width won't be enough to enter the profit zone.... It's clear that he's never traded by it. The author demonstrates the total lack of knowledge of elementary things that everyone who trades on the market knows. And this last masterpiece comparing MT4 and MT5 is a diagnosis. The author clearly does not understand basic mathematics and trading principles. I'm sure he himself does not trade on the real market ... at least not on this landslide. I assert - in principle, a man can not have such a nonsense ... allow such elementary punctures in the mathematical part, if he trades in real trading on this TS. So the only conclusion is that the author himself does not trade on this landslide.

joo писал(а) >>

He doesn't go anywhere else. He only walks here. How can he be annoying?

What's really missing is the ability to ignore certain threads and personalities (well, that's just saying).

You're right, it turns out I'm his guest, and I'd rather be at a fairy tale than at his. The topic's in the thread, you look up and... and read his bullshit again.

sever29 >>:

бальной он, че там говорить. этот идиот уже раздражает...

The purpose of trolling is to throw people off balance and get them to write nonsense. I, without using a single method of trolling and stating only valid, proven and verified ideas and calculations, have driven all the trolls and flooders in this thread into a powerless frenzy.

Once again - I appeal to reasonable people: think about the purpose of the trolls who write anything as long as it is irrelevant to the topic of discussion.

E_mc2 >>:
торгует в реале по этой ТС. Значит вывод один автор сам не торгует по этому оползню.

You know who from ancient times people have had funny, hurtful (in their minds) or humiliating nicknames for? Their most feared enemy, whom they had nothing to confront. The nickname reduced fear. That's why a sabre-toothed tiger was called a pussycat, etc. Remember "Mowgli" - much is true there. Remember what you call your bosses behind their backs?