Literature. Neural networks. Genetic algorithms. Digital signal processing. Mathematics, analysis. Statistics. - page 6

alsu >>:

ну, диплом-то,надо думать, чел все-таки защитил...:))))

It's like "if you never want to lose in the foreign exchange market, open your own DC".

alsu >>:

Эээ ... самое правильное в этой работе - это вывод: "в целом результаты положительные, но приемлемого прогноза достичь не удалось":)))))))))

joo wrote >>

.... Demonstrates a proper, practically valuable understanding of the subject...

And there are no "acceptable" results because there is a lack of experience, unless of course the work was written independently and not copied from elsewhere. What exactly is practically valuable in the work - I will allow myself to remain silent.

ivandurak писал(а) >>
I uploaded this Matlab archive here http://letitbit.net/, it weighs 395,833,494 bytes in it books here is the list . Now how do I get the link out into the light of day for public use.

Hi Alexey. Will there be a link?

Vinin >>:

Привет, Алексей. А ссылка будет?

He seems to have lost (overlooked?) the link. I'll have to re-download it. Or is it possible to find it by archive name? Then at least the name is needed.

MetaDriver >>:

Похоже ссылку он потерял (проглядел?). Придётся перезаливать. Или там по имени архива можно найти? Тогда хотя бы имя надо.

I can pour in, the books are a bit bigger, there are also books on Maple and Statistica.

joo писал(а) >>

I can pour in, there are a few more books, there are also books on Maple and Statistica.

>> Come on!

Vinin >>:

Давай!

OK, wait.

Good day, letitbit and deposit are glitchy. Trying to turbobit.

Matlab Literature

MATLAB Builder for Excel.pdf
MatLab Simulinkimg & Toolboxes.pdf
MATLAB The language jf technical computing.pdf
M-File programming.pdf
Andrievsky B.R. Selected chapters of automatic control theory with examples in MATLAB.pdf
Gonzalez R. Digital Image Processing in MATLAB environment.djvu
Gultjaev A.K. MATLAB 5.2 simulation modelling in Windows_ Practical manual.pdf
Dashchenko A.F. MATLAB in engineering and scientific calculations..djvu
Diakonov V. Matlab 6 Tutorial 2001.pdf
Diakonov V. Matlab 6 Tutorial 2001.pdf
Diakonov V. VisSim+Mathcad+MATLAB visual mathematical modelling.djvu
Djakonov V. Mathematical extension packages for MATLAB. Special Reference Book.pdf
Egorenkov D.L. Fundamentals of Mathematical Modelling. Model building and analysis with examples in MATLAB.pdf
Ketkov Yu. MATLAB 7 programming. Numerical methods. 2005.pdf
Konyushenko V.V. MATLAB - The language of technical calculations.djvu
Kotin G.L. Computer modelling of physical processes with MATLAB.pdf
Lazarev Y. Fundamentals of programming in MATLAB environment .pdf
Leonenkov A. Fuzzy Modelling in MATLAB environment and fuzzyTECH.djvu
Martynov N.N. MATLAB 5.x Computing Visualization Programming.pdf
Medvedev V.S. Potemkin V.G. Neural networks in MATLAB 6.djvu
Podkur M.L. Programming in Borland C++ Builder environment with MATLAB C_C++ mathematical libraries. 2006.djvu
Polovko A.M. Butusov P.N. MATLAB for students.djvu
Potemkin V.G. Initial review of MATLAB system.pdf
Potemkin V.G. Scientific-engineering calculation system MATLAB 5.x. Volume 1.pdf
Potemkin V.G. Scientific engineering computations system MATLAB 5.x. Volume 2.pdf
Smolentzev N.K. Fundamentals of wavelet theory. Wavelets in MatLab.djvu
proceedings of the second all-russian scientific conference engineering and scientific applications design in MATLAB.pdf
Chen K. MATLAB in Mathematical Research.pdf
Chen K. MATLAB in Mathematical Research.djvu

When I clicked on the link I got: "MATLAB.ZIP file not found".
Looks like the file-sharing sites are diligently monitoring and suppressing the uploading of anything related to matlab... :) :) :)