Literature. Neural networks. Genetic algorithms. Digital signal processing. Mathematics, analysis. Statistics. - page 5

joo писал(а) >>

1) Great!

2) Because I broke it with it, I thought it should be used to assemble it. And what did you do? Here you are: a century of life, a century of learning.

You can execute this command anywhere. I prefer FAR. But it was better to use the batnichek for building.

And you could have used a different archiver. For example RAR, it breaks it down and builds it by itself.

joo >>:

Ну и напоследок самое вкусное.

Финансы. Архив разбит на 4 части. Не забудьте скачать заголовок.

заголовок архива

часть№1

часть№2

часть№3

часть№4

Примечание. Для распаковки архива необходимы все части. Выполнить файл _F.CRC

I unzipped it with 7zip without any CRC.

Dump the files in the same directory, open the file _F.001 7zipppom, it understands everything, unzip it.

Thank you.

Interested in colleagues' views on Likhovidov's student's thesis.

Files:

goldtrader >>:

Интересует мнение коллег о дипломной работе ученика Лиховидова.

All in all, the diploma holder has done well. Demonstrates a correct, practically valuable understanding of the subject. Although I ran diagonally, the work leaves a positive impression.

I translated it into pdf, so it's easier to read.

Files:
diplom.rar  638 kb

Thank you very much. Although when trying to download from linux the browser is down

I uploaded here http://letitbit.net/ such an archive Matlab, weighs 395 833 494 bytes in it books here is the list . Now how do I get the link out there for everyone to use.

MatLab Function Reference (English)

A.Dashchenko,V.Kirillov,L.Kolomiets,V.Orobey.MATLAB in engineering and scientific calculations

A.Leonenkov Fuzzy Modelling in Matlab and fuzzyTECH

V.Govorukhin,B.Tsibulin.Computers in Mathematical Researches

V.Dyakonov,V.Kruglov.Mathematical packages for Matlab extensions

V.Djakonov.Matlab 6.5 SP1,7.0.Simulink 5,6 in mathematics and modeling

V.Dyakonov.Matlab 6.5 SP1,7.0.Simulink 5,6.Fundamentals of application

V.Potemkin, The system of engineering and scientific calculations Matlab 5.X

I.Anufriev,A.Smirnov,E.Smirnova.Matlab 7.The Complete Guide

K.Chen.Matlab in Mathematical Research

M.Podkur et al.Programming in Borland C++ Builder with Matlab CC++ Math Libraries

N.Martynov,A.Ivanov.Matlab 5.x

N.Smolentsev.Fundamentals of wavelet theory.Wavelets in Matlab (2nd ed.)

Getting Started with Matlab: A Quick Reference Guide

R.Gonzales,R.Woods,S.Eddins,Digital Image Processing in Matlab

Manuals for Matlab, etc.

S.Stovba.Designing Fuzzy Systems with Matlab Tools

Matlab 5 Tutorial for Students

Matlab Tutorial

Y.Ketkov,A.Ketkov,M.Schulz.Matlab 7.Programming, Numerical Methods

ivandurak >>:
Закинул сюда http://letitbit.net/ вот такой архив Matlab, весит 395 833 494 байт в нем книги вот список . А как теперь ссылочку вытащить на свет божий для всеобщего пользования.

There's a [ Link Ctrl+Alt+L ] button here to help you upload the link,

But if you've lost it from letitbit? That's a problem,

you should have saved what you were given at the end of the download along with the option to delete the file (if you have this problem).

joo >>:

В общем, дипломник молодец. Демонстрирует правильное, практически ценное понимание предмета. Хотя я пробежался по диагонали, работа оставляет положительное впечатление.

Er ... the most correct conclusion of this paper is: "overall results are positive, but an acceptable prognosis could not be achieved":)))))))))

alsu >>:

Эээ ... самое правильное в этой работе - это вывод: "в целом результаты положительные, но приемлемого прогноза достичь не удалось":)))))))))

Then what is the positive result ??? :(((((((((((

Urain >>:

А в чём тогда положительность результата ??? :(((((((((((

Well, you'd think he'd got his degree after all... ))))