Literature. Neural networks. Genetic algorithms. Digital signal processing. Mathematics, analysis. Statistics. - page 4

Still don't understand how to unpack the archive of four files and the header

Vinin >>:

Так и не понял как распаковать архив из четырех файлов и заголовка

copy /b _F.001 +_F.002 +_F.003 +_F.004 = fff.zip

Vinin >>:

Так и не понял как распаковать архив из четырех файлов и заголовка

Make sure that header _F.CRC and parts _F.001, _F.002,_F.003,_F.004 are in the same folder. In TotalCommander run _F.CRC. The file #F.zip should be assembled and it will just unzip.

Yeah, they don't take any shortcuts around here. :)

Swetten >>:

Да, не любят здесь лёгких и коротких путей. :)

That's for sure! :)

Although the reason for splitting the archive was something else - I wouldn't have been able to transfer a whole one, my internet gets cut off about once every 4 hours.

Would you break it when you pack it? :)

joo >>:

.... В TotalCommander запустите ......

What is TotalCommander?

Swetten >>:
А разбить сразу при упаковке -- не судьба? :)

Wow! I didn't think of that. :)

Well, who will download all parts of the archive, write to me, if the archive is going, judging by the statistics of downloads - there are already. If not, I'll re-download them in separate folders.

joo писал(а) >>

Wow! I didn't think of that. :)

Well, who will download all parts of the archive, write to me, if the archive is going, judging by the statistics of downloads - there are already. If not, I will re-download in separate folders.

It's done. It is opened. But what has TotalCommander got to do with it?

Vinin >>:

1) Собрался. Открылся. 2) Но при чем тут TotalCommander?

1) Great!

2) Because I broke it with it, I thought it should be used to assemble it. And what did you do? Here you are: a century to live and a century to learn.