Literature. Neural networks. Genetic algorithms. Digital signal processing. Mathematics, analysis. Statistics. - page 3

We just need to fix the links. I don't have them at all.

Vinin >>:

Надо только сылочки поправить. А то совсем нету их

That's right, they're not there yet. :)

Hang on a bit.

Appeal to the administration and moderators:

I join in the wishes of Urain and begemot61 - please attach the topic to the top of the forum. Trading itself, no matter what they say, requires a lot of knowledge, and autotrading even more so.

I hope that the collection of literature, directly or indirectly related to the work of a trader, will prove useful to many expert writers.

I should probably check what I have extra and post it too. I've got 2 gigs too much hanging around.

Vinin >>:
Наверно надо проверить что у меня дополнительно есть и тоже выложить. А то 2 гига с лишним болтаются.

Yes, by the way! Of course any useful literature is welcome here, as long as it is not duplicated.

Great!!! Thanks, joo !!!

Maybe you should put it on a torrent, it's easier to download and selective downloading is quicker.

splxgf >>:
Может лучше на торрент выложить, и качать удобнее и выборочная скачка быстрее.

Initiative is punishable, download and put on torrent.

joo писал(а) >>

Appeal to the administration and moderators:

I join in the wishes of Urain and begemot61 - please attach the topic to the top of the forum. Trading itself, no matter what they say, requires extensive knowledge, and autotrading even more so.

There is one "but". The library is good, all downloaded, thanks again. But that to attach a hand to its distribution to moderators is unlikely to be .... They're official, legal persons, what the hell?

splxgf >>:
Может лучше на торрент выложить, и качать удобнее и выборочная скачка быстрее.

My outgoing is not good, and downloading a lot of people, so get all the files are not soon if I put on torrent. I already broke the last archive into 4 parts, and could have posted over a gig and not bother. Urain told you correctly.

Figaro wrote >>
There is one "but" here. The library is good, all downloaded, thanks again. But that's to put a hand to its distribution to moderators hardly worthwhile... They are official, legal persons, what's the matter?

I agree. The admins should not purposefully flaunt it.

Legal disclaimer. Those who have downloaded the archives are obliged to delete them after reading the literature. Otherwise no one has the right to download them to their computer.

In a couple of hours will be working last - the 4th link.