Literature. Neural networks. Genetic algorithms. Digital signal processing. Mathematics, analysis. Statistics. - page 7

MetaDriver >>:
При переходе по ссылке получил : "Запрашиваемый файл MATLAB.ZIP Не найден"
Похоже файлообменники старательно отслеживают и пресекают заливку всего связанного с матлабом... :) :) :)

No kidding - usually file-sharing sites threaten to remove copyright infringing files. And you shouldn't have called the file such a blatant name. If it had been "MuMu", it would have survived...

MetaDriver >>:

Если без шуток - обычно файлообменники грозятся удалять файлы нарушающие авторские права. И зря ты так откровенно файл обозвал. Был бы "МуМу" - выжил бы...

Interesting, though. The file's real, but they won't let you link to it. Hmm. Well, it's fixable. I should have called it what it was before, like _ML, so I will.

The link has been updated.

joo писал(а) >>
The link has been updated.

I'm fine.

Statistica literature

STATMAIN documentation.PDF
Borovikov V. STATISTICA - The Art of Computer Data Analysis 2003.pdf
Borovikov V.P. Statistica. The art of data analysis on computer. 2003.djvu
Borovikov V.P. Popular introduction in STATISTICA.djvu
Borovikov V.P. Popular introduction to STATISTICA.pdf
Borovikov V.P. Prediction in STATISTICA. 2000.djvu
Using Statistica 5.0 for Statistical Processing of Experimental Data. Part 1.pdf
Using the STATISTICA 5.0 package for statistical processing of empirical data. Part 2.pdf

Not enough. Add.

Vinin >>:

У меня все нормально

I have the same now. Haven't tried the statistics yet, I'll be pumping after matlab.

MetaDriver писал(а) >>

I have the same now. Haven't tried the stats yet, I'll be pumping after matlab.

It's OK too.

Maple Literature

Maple 11 Advanced Programming Guide (Maplesoft, 2007) WW.pdf
Maple 11 Getting Started Guide (Maplesoft, 2007) WW.pdf
Maple 11 Introductory Programming Guide (Maplesoft, 2007) WW.pdf
Maple 11 Quick Reference Card.pdf
Maple 11 User Manual.pdf
Govorukhin V.N. Introduction to Maple.Mathematical package for everybody.pdf
Deaconov V. MAPLE 7_MATHETICAL COURSE.pdf
Manzon B.M. MAPLE V POWER EDITION.djvu
Matrosov A.V. Maple6_Solving problems of higher mathematics and mechanics.pdf
Prokhorov G.V., Ledenev M.A., Kolbeev V.V. MAPLE V.djvu, Svidzhkov O.A.
Shdrizhkov O.A. MATHEMATICS ON THE COMPUTER MAPLE 8.djvu

Hello all!!! I have a problem in the form of a diploma topic "Development of software module "Application of neural networks for risk analysis of software projects". The thing is that there are a lot of neural networks, which topology to take is not clear, please advise who knows. The task is to divide the risks into classes that have already been created (i.e. the task of classification). At the input of the neural network events will be fed, the neural network analyzes them and distributes them into classes depending on the degree of risk of events (classes of this type: very high risk, high risk, medium risk, low risk and very low risk). The output should output a class with very high risk. Please help me if you have any insight on this topic, I would be very grateful

MariSha >>:
Всем привет!! у меня есть проблемка в виде темы диплома "Разработка программного модуля «Применение нейронных сетей для анализа рисков программных проектов»". Дело в том, что нейронных сетей очень много, какую топологию конкретно взять не понятно, подскажите плиз, кто знает. Задача состоит в разбиении рисков по уже созданным классам (т.е. задача классификации). На вход нейронной сети будут подаваться события, нейронная сеть из анализирует и распределяет по классам в зависимости от степени риска событий (классы типа таких: очень высокий риск, высокий риск, средний, низкий и оч низкий). На выходе вроде как должен вывестись класс с очень высоким риском. Помогите пожалуйста кто может поведать что-нибудь толковое по этой теме, буду оч признательна

Please start a separate thread.