[Archive!] Pure mathematics, physics, chemistry, etc.: brain-training problems not related to trade in any way - page 20

Farnsworth >>:

пока про колеса ничего не говорил, но сдается мне, что самолет просто не наберет нужной скорости.

(PS: это очень старая задачка)

Кстати, что касается мух - Вы уверены? Они разве "давят на опору или растягивают подвес"?

Sure. Mobsh=Mmuch+Air+Mcontainer+Msatellite.

The total mass equation will not change from the flies landing on the aircraft.

The speed of an aeroplane does not depend on the speed of its wheels, it is not a tram. The speed of the wheels depends on the speed of the plane and the speed of the belt. Leave the wheels alone.

Oh, my gosh! Sorry...

Farnsworth >>:

это я знаю, я про то, что этот предел был как защита от регистрации ботов. Я про этот сайт спрашиваю.

Yeah, it's a Photoshop montage, I guess.

About the flies: the experiment would probably be even cleaner if the ton was flying in a vacuum and not reactive. But there are no non-reactive flies flying in a vacuum.

It would probably become a ton heavier, 9800 (N) to be exact.

joo >>:

Уверен. Мобщ=Ммух+Мвоздуха+Мконтейнера+Мсамолета.

От того, что мухи сядут на самолет, уравнение общей массы не изменится.

i.e. when weighing a hermetically sealed aeroplane, the air that presses evenly on all the walls of the aeroplane (over the entire inner area) is also weighed and the flies that press on the air that presses on the walls are weighed. Did I understand you correctly? :о)

Mathemat >>:

Да это монтаж в Фотошопе, наверно.

Насчет мух: эксперимент, наверно, был бы еще чище, если бы эта тонна летала в вакууме и не была бы реактивной. Но нереактивных мух, летающих в вакууме, не бывает.

Наверно, станет тяжелее на тонну, точнее на 9800 (Н).

Too bad it's a photomontage. It would have been fun.

We await Yuri's reply.

joo, the mass won't change, that's right. But it is more likely to change the weight as it is the pressure on the support. The scales weigh the weight, not the mass.

Farnsworth >>:

т.е. при взвешивании герметично закрытого самолета, так же взвешивается воздух, которые равномерно давит на все стенки самолета (по всей внутренней площади) и взвешиваются мухи, которые давят на воздух, который давит на стенки. Я Вас правильно понял? :о)

A closed system with its own internal energy is weighed. The total energy (read - mass) does not change from the movement of the components within the system. It makes no difference what is being pressed inside the system.

Richie >>:
Скорость самолёта не зависит от частоты вращения его колёс, это не трамвай. Частота вращения колёс зависит от скорости самолёта и скорости движения ленты. Оставьте колёса в покое.

In fact, wheels don't play the least part in this detective story. And as long as the plane is on the runway, I'm afraid there's no need for wheels. If it were in the air, we'd leave them alone.

Mathemat >>:

joo, масса-то не изменится, это правильно. Но, скорее всего, изменится вес, т.к. это давление на опору. Весы-то вес взвешивают, а не массу.

P=m*g. Nothing changes in this formula from the fact that the flies decide to take a smoke break sitting on the plane, as their mass is already accounted for in m