[Archive!] Pure mathematics, physics, chemistry, etc.: brain-training problems not related to trade in any way - page 13

Yurixx >>:

1. Правильно. Это если нет такого, кто ни с кем ни дружит.

2. Петю, до поры до времени, трогать не рекомендую. Он парень резкий, может и в глаз дать.

3. 12 получается когда один ни с кем не дружит. В этом случае максимум для самого правого = 24.

so how many friends can Peter have if he is the most right-wing?

sanyooooook >>:

если самый правый дружит со всеми то максимум равно 25 (почему Петя не может быть самым правым?)

а в ответе у вас получается 12

In a team of N employees there cannot be a situation where everyone has a different number of friends

But if you add "two may have the same number of friends" then there is no problem

So we have to call one of those two Petya.

Farnsworth >>:

Не торопитесь и не расстраивайтесь, дочитаете википендию позже :о)

:) What do you want to count? :)

Better to calculate how many with four figures in a bar is possible? With and without the previous bar. And do a statistical analysis of which ones come after which ones. :) You can also calculate the number of curves which could form a bar according to its type, meaning the types from the previous problem. :) This problem may be put in a separate topic. :)

Cnhflfkmws. :)

SProgrammer >>:

:) Чего надо посчитать то? :)

Посчитайте лучше сколько при четырех цифрах в баре возможно их видов? С учетом и без учета предидущего бара. И проведите статистический анализ какие после каких бывают. :) Можете также посчитатать количество кривых которые могли сформировать бар в зависимости от его вида, имеется ввиду виды из предидущей задачи. :) Эту задачу можно и в отдельную тему вывести. :)

Cnhflfkmws. :)

Tell me, SProgrammer, do you have a compass? Do you know how to use it?

S, leave you alone with your practice. There's an olympiad problem here, supposedly for 7th grade school.

Farnsworth >>:

Скажите, SProgrammer, у Вас компас есть?

Me? I don't even have my glasses, not with your requests. :)

Mathemat писал(а) >>

Alexei, are you happy with my solution ?

Do you think it's too cool for the 7th (not the general, but the particular case of 25 classmates) ?

Mathemat >>:

S, отстань ты со своей практикой. Тут олимпиадную задачу решают якобы для 7-го класса школы.

Mate, I'm not hitting on you. :) I wrote you a respect letter and you erased the post. :) You wrote it right, IMHO.... :) But another IMHO - if you get down to business, you'll get results for sure. It's the look at the "thing" that counts, not the methodology. But it's just the same - IMHO. :)

No, we didn't do that in 7th grade.

SProgrammer >>:

У меня? У меня очков то даже нет, куда там мне, с вашими Запросами . :)

What kind of query is that? I got stuck on the first sentence, and the development of the idea of "what after which there are such queries" finally finished me off.

PS: I wish you had a compass. It's a good thing - it shows different sides of the world, directions ...