"The 'perfect' trading system - page 79

LeoV писал(а) >>

Some kind of nirobny disease is going on, like "screen mania". In real life - a drain, but on screenshots all fine.... Can you show the same thing, but only in real life, for example on the pomme?

On the real world? That is too much you want. You can't even do it on the demo.

Mischek >> :

It would be very interesting to know about the goals of this project.

I have answered ten times already, e.g. here

"This PAMM-project, was created as an alternative to mutual funds and pension funds.
We would like to achieve high stability and reliability, so that no market price fluctuations could affect the final result.

VictorArt >> :

"This PAMM-project was created as an alternative to mutual funds and pension funds.
I want to achieve high stability and reliability so that no market price fluctuations could affect the final result."

Did the investors know about this ???

VictorArt писал(а) >>

"This PAMM-project was created as an alternative to mutual funds and pension funds.
We wish to reach high stability and reliability so that no market price fluctuations could influence the final result."

-60% is not an indicator of high stability and reliability. Especially since "history repeats itself" and a repeat of minus 60% is quite possible in the future. What kind of stability and reliability can we be talking about?

LeoV >> :

Some kind of nirobny disease is going on, like "screen mania". In real life - the plum, but on screenshots all fine....A can you show the same, but only in real life, for example on the pomme?

The same is true for the real EA, but it is not so easy to show it in real trading, for example on pamm.

You can't turn your arrows on PAMM anymore. PAMM is another project.

VictorArt писал(а) >>

Download an adaptive Expert Advisor, add in saving and restoring the current state and see how it works in real life.

On PAMM stop "twisting the arrows". >> PAMM is another project.

Open another PAMM with different objectives. It is a piece of cake for you.

LeoV >> :

-60% is already not very stable or reliable. Especially since "history repeats itself" and a repeat of minus 60% is possible in the future. What kind of stability and reliability are we talking about?

I say I want to achieve.

We will speak about stability and reliability in five years, on condition that stability and reliability will be observed in monitoring by that time :)

VictorArt >> :

I would like to reach high stability and reliability, so that no market price fluctuations could affect the final result."

Fucking alternative left someone without a pension

Данный ПАММ-проект, был создан в качестве альтернативы ПИФ-ам и пенсионным фондам.
Хочется достичь высокой стабильности и надёжности, чтобы никакие колебания рыночных цен не смогли повлиять на конечный результат."

With your understanding of stability it would be much more stable not to trade at all :-) extremely stable

LeoV >> :

Open another PAMM - with different objectives. It's a piece of cake for you.

Don't you have nowhere else to invest your money? :)

It seems that there are a lot of other PAMM - so invest in them.

I'm not interested in profit, because I can earn as much as I want in my personal accounts.

I am solving the tasks I mentioned above more than once:

1. I am developing PAMM, which already exists.

2. Introduce our adaptive technologies to mass usage

If you do not like the result, look for other opportunities elsewhere.