"The 'perfect' trading system - page 73

VictorArt, do you have a polarizer in your lens in addition to your digital brain - do you not see the specific questions addressed to you?

alsu >> :
VictorArt, do you have a polarizer in your lens in addition to a digital brain - do you not see the specific questions addressed to you?

They don't have time. They said not to bother. They are busy. They explain to potential buyers why the same proprietary product is sold at a different price.

alsu >> :
VictorArt, do you have a polarizer in a lens in addition to a digital brain - can't you see the concrete questions addressed to you?

alsu: "If not, it's time to end this topic, because your stability cunt has already eaten away at the regular brain."

I thought you were done with the subject, didn't you?

The rest of your terminology is unfamiliar to me - blocked by the firewall :)

conclusion: VictorArt is not a person at all, but a bot which, by structuring the html code of the forum page with the help of the inventions described above, synchronises its own function with its own and automatically gives answers exclusively to questions about the price of itself.

I had no doubt that you would pick up on words without saying anything of substance

VictorArt писал(а) >>
P3 - the price depends on the number of trades in a period of time.

LeoV wrote >> Yes, but increasing the number of open positions does not increase profitability. So why is the price increasing so dramatically? ....))))

alsu >> :
>> I had no doubt you'd pick up on words without saying anything of substance.

Well excuse me - I don't like to communicate in a boorish way.

VictorArt >> :

The latter two are identical in code.

But the one for 7 lacks tech support and advice, i.e. it's just a full-featured adaptive EA for people who know how to use EAs.

V2M3P3

V2M3P2

V2M3

V2

Victor, which of the above mentioned EAs is used in a PAMM account?

LeoV >> :

"So why is the price going up so dramatically? ....))))" is a Great Trade Secret (GCT) :)

In prose: "to be asked", i.e. the bigger the "figure", the more questions - a very simple pattern.

avtomat >> :

V2M3P3

V2M3P2

V2M3

V2

Victor, which of the above mentioned smarts options is involved in the PAMM account?

V2M3P2 was used for a while, but after the stud was disconnected and is not yet on.