"The 'perfect' trading system - page 81

goldtrader >> :

>> you feel better now?

I don't care :)

What's the point of writing nonsense for you is another question.

VictorArt >> :

You are missing the main point.

It's not about the presence or absence of profit, it's about the coincidence of intentions with reality.

I said there would be stability - there is - equity is almost a straight horizontal line.

I said that further on, we are working on another task - profit - so there will most likely be profit.

However, there is always room for error, so, of course, this is just my wish and not a guarantee - the future cannot be predicted.

Why can't you? There are fellow scientists in neighbouring threads successfully predicting. And for some reason I have no doubts about the stability of their systems. I think all of us have written EAs that have impressed us with their "stability" - a straight line - it doesn't take much intelligence to do that. But for that straight line to go from the bottom left to the top right - that's stability and art.

I have tested your EA and it uses primitive logic which is not much different from Moving Average's one and it fails completely without optimization. And if you want to optimize it, what kind of adaptivity is that?

In general, instead of giving an idea, an essence, even a primitive one, you make pseudoscientific talks. As it often happens in the traders' community - in words Leo Tolstoy, in practice :-)

It's a bit slow to be ignored - I'd like to be quicker. Better yet, in bulk - all at once.

Svinozavr писал(а) >>

It's a bit slow to be ignored - I'd like to be quicker. Better yet, all at once in bulk.

Then the whole forum would be ignored at once. And that's it.....)))

LeoV >> :

Then the whole forum is immediately ignored. And that's it.....)))

Yeah, that's what I'm saying. It's not a big deal, it's just pipsophrenia.

Harem - I'm leaving you. I've fallen in love with another harem.

VictorArt писал(а) >> It's not about having or not having a profit

There is a clear misunderstanding of the purpose of a PAMM account -

What is it for?

As people have savings, the question arises of how to save and grow them. The easiest way is to save money at home, and statistically it is the most favourite way for Russians to save. Of course, the money does not add up. But many people don't see it as a big deal. In fact, the purchasing power of savings is gradually diminishing due to inflation.

Inflation is the reduction in the value of money. In practice it is an increase in the price of goods and services.
Suppose you have one million rubles and your goal is to save and multiply it.
Let's assume that inflation is 12% per annum (a very real figure), which corresponds to 1% per month. It turns out that in order to preserve your own funds, you must increase your capital by 10,000 rubles every month. If you contribute a smaller amount each month, your capital will melt away. If you want to increase your capital, you must increase it by more than 1% per month.

The easiest way out is to put your money in a bank, but the interest in banks barely covers inflation.
Nowadays, the best way to save and grow your money is through Investments.

What is a PAMM account?

A PAMM account is a trading account composed of one or more managed accounts and it is a self-contained and integrated trading structure where only the PAMM account Manager trades. Several managed accounts within one PAMM Account are considered by the trading platform as a single unit.

The principle of operation of a PAMM account consists in proportional distribution of profits or losses made on a PAMM account among Investors' accounts.

PAMM-account is profitable to Investors from the point of view of potential profit without the necessity to trade on their accounts and it is profitable to Manager as he/she receives the reward for the Management of Investors' accounts.

And more......

Svinozavr >> :

It's a bit slow to be ignored - I'd like to be quicker. Or better yet, all at once.

>> There's no need to rush, it's all about "stability".

VictorArt писал(а) >>

I don't care :)

What's the point of you writing nonsense, though, is another question.

You have a very peculiar notion of nonsense.

To systematically, and most importantly STABILIZED drain investor's money for you - is it nonsense (or a goal?).

To expose the major part of your deposit to risk in one transaction and to gain profit, but which you use for months at the price of this very risk - is also nonsense (or norm?)...

Anyway, put me on ignore too.

LeoV >> :

There is a clear misunderstanding of the purpose of a PAMM account -

What is it for?

As people have savings, the question arises of how to save and grow them. The easiest way is to save money at home, and statistically it is the most favourite way for Russians to save. Of course, the money does not add up. But many people don't see it as a big deal. In fact, the purchasing power of savings is gradually diminishing due to inflation.

Inflation is the reduction in the value of money. In practice it is an increase in the price of goods and services.
Suppose you have one million rubles, and your goal is to save and multiply it.
Let's assume that inflation is 12% per annum (a very real figure), which corresponds to 1% per month. It turns out that in order to preserve your own funds, you must increase your capital by 10,000 rubles every month. If you contribute a smaller amount each month, your capital will melt away. If you want to increase your capital, you must increase it by more than 1% per month.

The easiest way out is to put your money in a bank, but the interest in banks barely covers inflation.
Nowadays, the best way to save and grow your money is through Investments.

What is a PAMM account?

A PAMM account is a trading account composed of one or more managed accounts and it is a self-contained and integrated trading structure where only the PAMM account Manager trades. Several managed accounts within one PAMM Account are considered by the trading platform as a single unit.

The principle of operation of a PAMM account consists in proportional distribution of profits or losses made on a PAMM account among Investors' accounts.

PAMM-account is profitable to Investors from the point of view of potential profit without the necessity to trade on their accounts and it is profitable to Manager as he/she receives the reward for the Management of Investors' accounts.

And so on......

What do they know about "stability"?

And they don't have any patents.

goldtrader >> :

Anyway, put me on ignore.

Get in line! Get in line.

>> Granite's first on the list, followed by Swinosaurus.

>> that's a hell of a turnout.