"The 'perfect' trading system - page 84

VictorArt >> :

"No" of course - I drew all the pictures myself, by hand, and then scanned :)

You don't have to worry about that - no statment is going to help you make your own profits.

You have to learn how to use an adaptive EA first.

For the rest, once you've started, you can go on about fake images, fake ratemaps, fake real accounts, etc. - the audience reacts very actively, and accordingly, the adaptive EA's download counter starts "spinning" 10 times faster :)

Screenshots of test results are not suitable by definition. I will "draw" any balance curve in the tester. You are asked to show the real or demo account, on which your EA is running. Is it difficult for you?

The ideal option is to monitor the account on which your system is running. You can even do it without a statement. Just the account statistics from the monitoring.

p.s. Show some growth in the account, and your opponents will turn into supporters. There will not be any growth - there is no point in telling and proving anything, because these stories are 99.9%.

P.p.s. Damn, 83 pages of nothing, although it is enough one link to the monitoring or certified by the dealer stats. Fucking hell.

Serious people sell ph libraries, tools there, rent out trading platforms, write books, finally. Looters sell expert advisers. Naturally, they do not trade on them, do not put them on PAMM (although it will hardly make them worse) - they are not necessary for trading on them, but for IMI trading. With the right approach everything can be sold. There are enough idiots.

But what are you seriously trying to discuss? Skillfulness of a swindler? The peculiarities of what is for sale? ))) Mercy - it's not at all in it!

Repeat moves - draw... (rules)

I am amazed (and probably amazed myself) at your wastefulness!

Time and wit. On Nirob and Netrebok!

Why isn't there a "Build Together!" thread?

Someone knows API, someone knows Jung, Markov and... I can't count them all.

After all, the Atlantes of this forum respond to the slightest trivial request.

But no - I want to hang out in the room № 6.

Why? To notice the difference with its inhabitants?

And it (the difference) is less and less with every retort.

Let's be silent where words do not help.

And the creation thread should have been created.

What about Atlantis?

Let's have Atlantis.

Always yours.

Hence, the elements of banter permeated these 84 pages and certainly struck a chord with the author of these lines.

But the truth - one wants to create!

Sorento писал(а) >>

zy. elements of banter permeated these 84 pages and certainly struck a chord with the author of these lines

Chief, the author is impenetrable, sobering rather than striking were the posts in the first pages, but not 84.

He is persistently pursuing his goal, spinning his dirty business and paying absolutely no attention to anyone.

The stereotype of the near-market trafficker clearly emerges. Niroba #2.

goldtrader >> :

Chief, the author is impenetrable, the posts should have been sobering, not startling, in the first few pages, but not 84.

He persistently pursues his goal, spinning his dirty business and paying absolutely no attention to anyone.

The stereotype of the near-market trafficker clearly emerges. Niroba number two.

That's right, mate!

I say to everyone who enters.

And the diagnosis has been previously made.

Oh, if only the Metakvots hadn't just PR'd the new website!

They'd also give a touch of service to the user's profile!

Like this.

Just info - no need to block.

And there would be less AN...

And others - talking to themselves! ;)

Pegasmaster >> :

Test result screenshots are not suitable by definition. In the tester I will "draw" any balance curve for you. You are asked to show the real or demo account, on which your Expert Advisor works. Is it difficult for you?

The ideal option is to monitor the account on which your system is running. You can even do it without the statement. Just the account statistics from the monitoring.

p.s. Show some growth in the account, and your opponents will turn into supporters. There will not be any growth - there is no point in telling and proving anything, because these stories are 99.9%.

P.p.s. Damn, 83 pages of nothing, although it is enough one link to monitor or certified by the dealer stats. Fucking hell.

No, the ideal solution is an adaptive Expert Advisor in the source

1. You can monitor one thing, but sell another - there is no definite connection between the monitoring and the Expert Advisor - the connection is only "by word of honour" :)

2. You can trade a beautiful, certified by a broker, stake, and then wave it for the next 50 years, like the hunter in "An Ordinary Miracle", but everyone knows that past performance is not a guarantee of future income.

That's why I wonder why it is difficult for you to take the source code of an adaptive EA, add to it the functions of state saving and restoring, as I wrote in the comments, and put it on a demo account?

Of course, if your aim is to do black PR, then by definition no one will do it, and if they do, they will set up the EA in such a way that it will instantly lose everything :)

So, yes - there will be a lot of pages about nothing, but that's not my problem, it's the problem of forum flooders and those who nodded at them instead of using their heads.

VictorArt >> :

No, the ideal is an adaptive EA in the source

provocateur. spyon. :)

and he's a Down's man!

Sorento >> :

The elements of banter also permeated these 84 pages and certainly struck a chord with the author of these lines

But the truth - I want to create!

"Well, gosh darn it, who's stopping you?

Stop writing nonsense - then maybe there will be time for creation :)

Did you read this in the comments on the adaptive EA?

"Attention to developers!
Everyone who produces successful adaptive EA clones/modifications with an explicit indication that your EA is based on our adaptive EA, we will provide advertising support on our resources".

And where is your successful version?

So far, I haven't seen anything from you apart from the flurry.

VictorArt >> :

"Who's stopping you?

Stop writing nonsense - maybe then you will have time to create :)

Have you read this in the comments to the Adaptive EA?

"Attention to developers!
All those who will produce successful clones/modifications of the Adaptive EA, with a clear indication that your EA is based on our Adaptive EA, we will provide advertising support on our resources".

Where is your successful version?

So far I haven't seen anything from you except the flubbing.

Adaptive comrade ;)