Crisis: Don't we care? - page 71

these are not facts, but a mutation of the European idea of "taking down the Russian bear",
and anyway, timbo! - Eat less genetically modified foods.

Korey >>:
это не факты а мутация европейской идеи "завалить русского медведя",
и вообще, timbo! - ешь по-меньше генетически измененных продуктов.

Lovely. That's what I thought for some reason.

Britain is shitting on us. It was their British scientist with the suspiciously Jewish name of Isaac who came up with that nasty law of universal gravitation, which the freedom-loving Russians are now forced to obey. (c) can't remember who.

You see Mr Medvedev has major flaws, in particular
such as when Georgia attacked South Ossetia,
instead of saying
"Georgia has treacherously violated international agreements....
Medvedev spoke as if everyone was aware of the existence of peace agreements,
+ And he also knows that North Ossetia is a part of the Russian Federation as a subject.
So naively, i.e. without further ado, Medvedev uttered the first opening phrase of the confrontation "Georgia must be punished...
- And this naivety was followed by a reaction of the world community "only Yussei have the right to punish".
- But if Medvedev had said it properly, i.e. "Georgia has treacherously violated international agreements.... The situation would have been different.
Similarly with gas export transit.
Instead of saying "Ukraine has failed to comply with international agreements on gas transit to Europe....
- and then the media and PACE
Medvedev without any context said "Ukraine is stealing gas....
- That's where the media and PACE and Ms Latynina)))

Nice. Medvedev is naive, Putin is gullible... They should have had Korea in government, he would have taught them how to run things.

Actually it was a different Medvedev who cheered in Bulgaria. Who cares though - these are lies by the media, PACE and Latynina.

timbo писал(а) >>

Nice. Medvedev is naive, Putin is gullible... They should have had Korea in government, he would have taught them how to run things.

Actually it was a different Medvedev who cheered in Bulgaria. Although who cares - these are lies by the media, PACE and Latynina.

It is not good to teach and learn, and I would advise you against it.

P.S. Have I said anything about Putin in my posts?

timbo >> :

..these are lies by the media, PACE and Latynina.

Sorry no fight. :))

I just remembered: in August I was listening to Latynina's comments and was shocked that she involuntarily called

I was shocked when I listened to a commentary by Latanina in August and was shocked when she accidentally called our fighters "they" and "those" and the Georgian side with a respectful tone. Even the liberal forum of Ekho blew up.

After that I am not interested in her facts, I am squeamish.

Korey >> :

It's not healthy to teach and learn, and I wouldn't advise you to.

P.S. Did I say anything about Putin in my posts?

You called Medvedev naive. Putin called himself gullible. Somehow they both got in line - both so pink and fluffy.

granit77 >> :

Sorry, no fighting. :))

I just remembered: in August I listened to Latynina's comments and was shocked that she involuntarily called

I was shocked when I listened to a commentary by Latanina in August and was shocked when she accidentally called our fighters "they" and "those" and the Georgian side with a respectful tone. Even the liberal forum of Ekho blew up.

After that I am not interested in her facts, I am disgusted.

I am not anti-Semitic (I have some Jewish blood myself) - but I get the impression that the Jews need to destroy Russia. Novodvorskaya - Latynina - Kasparov - well, I could write about this endlessly - what is not the fulfillment of orders from the United States? - We all know that the Jewish lobby is the strongest in the U.S. Senate.

granit77 >> :

After that, her facts don't interest me, squeamish.

Facts cannot be hers or yours. Facts exist by themselves. You can be squeamish about her comments, you can accuse her of lying if there is reason and evidence to do so, but being squeamish about facts is nonsense.

What am I talking about, though, in this trid to be squeamish about facts is considered the rule of etiquette.

It's very interesting to watch the war between the two ideological proverbs.

Like robots, really. Programmed to throw stones at each other and there is nothing to stop it.

For those who like google and think MACY FOUNDATION.

P.S.

In general, the causes of the crisis are in the human mind, the solution should be sought there as well.