Crisis: Don't we care? - page 74

cabluk писал(а) >>

well...

the ruins are smoking, firefighters are still doing their job, and fast mechanics with autogenes have already cut huge beams)))

What about the presence of barium in the dust, indicating the army's origin of the explosives?

The ruins can smoke for weeks. Firemen can be rescuers, they do not need metal workers with autogenes, they have their own. It could well have been so. And one cannot see barium dust on the photos. And there are a few more points in favour of the lack of a conspiracy:

Why mask the bombing of the building by a plane and not just ascribe the explosion to terrorists, who have been sneaking explosives under the guise of plumbers as soap for several years? Of course, the security services are no angels, but trust me, they are not fools.

Why would they want to bring down buildings if torpedoing them is an outrageous terrorist act in itself, which could loosen the hands of the hawks? Hundreds and five hundred dead just the passengers of the planes alone. The invasion of Iraq was caused by lesser reasons, he was a tyrant, and has a bomb, and gassed two hundred of his own population.

Why would Osama bin Laden needlessly commit terrorist attacks, incurring the wrath of the entire Arab world, where he still enjoys support?

For none of the versions there is yet any evidence or facts to give an accurate answer, and I am afraid there never will be.

Figar0 >> :

These photos with the supports are simple to explain: they were taken after the demolition of the collapsed building, and were cut up in the process of this demolition. How can you imagine debris removal without cutting these bent long pieces of metal weighing dozens of tons, and intertwined with each other?

Certainly, there are plenty of other messes, but cases of such nightmares do not occur...

Why cut them with thermite then? Look closely - the beams are all melted.

Figar0 >> :

Why bring down buildings, torpedoing buildings with planes is in itself an egregious terrorist fact that could unleash the hawks?

Don't be lazy to download John Perkins' audiobook 'The Crisis: Don't We Care?

less stupid questions you have to ask.

the americans are now preparing to "buy american only", i.e. to quit the game - which means (if they jump) the collapse of the world economy and the beginning of the 3rd.
so the truth has become available - i.e. it kind of doesn't matter anymore

but maybe they will be ashamed of themselves and will stay to pull the weight of world leadership

timbo >> :

Facts can't be hers or yours. Facts exist in their own right. You can be squeamish about her comments.

Sorry, brother, I didn't express myself accurately. Latynina herself makes me squeamish, so I prefer to get facts and comments from other sources. And about the on-air reservations, so on my mind.

to 911

I have worked with thermite, it is not an explosive, the process is long and critical, laying requires special training and time.

Barium as an impurity abounds in building materials, plaster, masonry mortar, concrete, so it's all nonsense. You've seen the film,

A lot is drawn out, a lot is contrived, the rest is unrevealed.

But still the collapse looked unnatural, probably a construction defect or something else.

granit77 >> :

But still the collapse looked unnatural, probably a construction defect or something.

the towers were defective and the pentagon was very sturdy on the contrary? ))

The strongest part of the plane is of course the engines. They are made of a titanium
alloy. It is so strong that it does not melt even at 1600 degrees. (Titanium's evaporation temperature is 3286.85 degrees C.) At the very least, we should have seen holes in this wall punctured by two engines. No. No sign of them. Nothing like the holes we'd expect to see.
The story about the plane crashing into the Pentagon is absolutely absurd.

cabluk >> :

the towers were defective and the pentagon was very sturdy on the contrary? ))

The pentagon is a totally dark case, I'm not convinced by either the official or alternative versions.

And in the towers, apart from the collapse, everything was clear, all the holes were there.

granit77 >> :

CIA stoners with no imagination just stupidly watched https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Бойцовский_клуб_(movie)

>> and now we're all wondering...

granit77 писал(а) >>

But still the collapse looked unnatural, probably a construction defect or something.

"Her smile looks unnatural..." is a similar subjective observation. You have to have a lot of experience to assess "naturalness". How many other skyscraper collapses have you seen?

I watched the collapse on the air - I have not seen anything that contradicts the physical laws with the only factor being the ramming by the plane with the consequent fire. All seeming unnaturalness is explainable, if one does not set oneself to prove the a priori conspiracy version.

Mischek писал(а) >>

Man, it's a hundred years old and it's been on satellites and there was another one explaining the first one, too.

I'm sick of...

You've got some argument. Really fucking. What does it matter how old he is?

That's not the problem, it's how much a man understands what he sees on the screen.

If it's just moving pictures for him, then he'll get bored.

That's not really the point. There is no point in convincing each other of anything.

If someone wants to believe in a good Tsar, or a good America, or good and honest capitalists, or whatever, then let him believe. Everyone understands what is going on around them to the best of their ability. This extends to politics, economics, finance, laws, weather, day and night, ... everything. And there is no need to pull anyone anywhere. If people find it easier to live their lives thinking that the crisis started because the towers fell down, then let them do so.

The question in this thread is simple: do we not care? And for some reason it seems to me that most people answer "yes, it does not concern me".