Are you familiar with the programmer with the nickname "Regards Best"... - page 14

LeoV >> :

And dragging the MA mouse is a powerful idea, it must be noted! ))))

You're saying it wrong, the right thing to do is to drag Mashka with a mouse.

timbo писал(а) >>

You're saying it wrong, the right thing to do is to carry Mashka around with your mouse.

Also wrong... >> it's right to drag Mashka with the mouse.

KimIV писал(а) >>

Also wrong... It's the right thing to do, to squeeze Mashka with a mouse.

To squeeze Mashka with a mouse?

>> That's perfect.

the secret methodology was revealed and the author went into hiding.
and no more hand-holding a 40-year-old mashka.
they are all like that)))

Mashka Mashka or Mashka Mashka Mashka - the sum of the parts doesn't change )))))

While I was fixing my computer, there was a colloquium going on. I don't understand about the inventions - should I run to peel the copyrighted ones off the toilets, or on the contrary, stick a thicker layer of newspapers on top?

to granit77

You see,
a real inventor appreciates the person who brings his invention to life, because Uncle Fedya the locksmith also has ideas.
All the more so from a programmer.

and there are megalomaniacal type inventors who, on closer inspection, know how to do things legally but no more,
i.e. they haven't invented themselves because they're incapable of having this ability, and they mask this poverty of spirit
by social superiority over the socially disadvantaged.
i.e. they show contempt.

there are many of them but it is hard to see them until you find yourself in the role of a dependent locksmith.
Or need will force you to turn to inventors - it's such razethaks who will be the first to come running.
IMHO - superficially active at the top floats and proves itself

Korey >> :

to granit77

You see,
a real inventor appreciates the person who brings his invention to life, because Uncle Fedya the locksmith gets ideas, too.
Especially from a programmer.

and there are megalomaniacal type inventors who, on closer inspection, know how to do things legally but no more,
i.e. they haven't invented themselves because they're incapable of having this ability and they mask this poverty of spirit
by social superiority over the socially disadvantaged.
i.e. they show contempt.

there are many of them but it is hard to see them until you find yourself in the role of a dependent locksmith.
Or need will force you to turn to inventors - it's such razethaks who will be the first to come running.
IMHO - superficially active at the very top floats and proves itself

Beautiful, I liked it again.

Where is the one who snapped at us? Is he ashamed or what?

And he wonders which category Korey classifies him in... :))

Yes, by the way, the author has disappeared too.

Ah, probably learning MQL, I promised him 12 WMZ.