Are you familiar with the programmer with the nickname "Regards Best"... - page 13

Andy_Kon писал(а) >>

I don't get it, explain. :-)

there are inventions by way of R&D it is an obligation.
However, there are inventions of this variety:
>> specifically reading the popular literature in order to identify what's not yet legally written.
i.e. they try to get involved in something they don't know.
- I've encountered it on a mass scale twice:
During perestroika, a circular was issued from above to reinforce invention.
They convened a meeting of inventors, where they found out a strange fact -
The rights holders, all of them, couldn't explain what they invented, how and where to implement it in the sense of making it work, what was needed to make it work.
They waved papers and said things in general terms, even without mathematics.)
the trick was to get no less than a PhD at the meeting.
another time recently,
it was an environmental NGO, and I was the deputy head of expertise there)))
the effect was the same. An endless stream of dreamers on the sofa, but with their dreams registered.
The result, when you need to find something worthwhile that has already been invented - alas, all noise(((.

in the same way in trade, those who do not own a computer, generates its ideas terribly large volume
and all because they can't assess what they've come up with.

Korey >> :

there are inventions by way of R&D it is an obligation.
However, there are inventions of this variety:
specifically reading the popular literature in order to identify what is not yet legal.
In other words, they try to get involved in something they are not familiar with.
- I've encountered it on a mass scale twice:
During perestroika, a circular was issued from above to reinforce invention.
They convened a meeting of inventors, where they found out a strange fact -
The rights holders, all of them, couldn't explain what they invented, how and where to implement it in the sense of making it work, what was needed to make it work.
They waved papers and said things in general terms, even without mathematics.)
the trick was to get no less than a PhD at the meeting.
another time recently,
it was an environmental NGO, and I was the deputy head of expertise there)))
the effect was the same. An endless stream of dreamers on the sofa, but with their dreams registered.
The result, when you need to find something worthwhile that has already been invented - alas, all noise(((.

in the same way in trade, those who do not own a computer, generates its ideas terribly large volume
and that's because they can't evaluate what they've come up with.

>> Thank you. I get it now. I've seen them and I don't like them much. Completely agree with the above.

Andy_Kon >> :

Thank you. I get it now. I've seen them and don't like them much. Totally agree with the above.

And who likes you people like that.

While we're yammering on, the gold is hitting 925.

wardin >> :

And you're the kind of people who love.

And now I don't get it.

Andy_Kon >> :

And now I don't get it.

It's not right that a man is left out to be a fool. (>> also in commerce, those who don't own a computer generate their ideas to an appalling degree.
all because they can't evaluate what's on their mind.) Stupid is even stupid. You have only mql in your head like children! Or maybe there are children who think everyone who trades should be a programmer? It is you who have created such a society here. Because you cannot get any higher than MetaTrader!!!

wardin писал(а) >> Because you can't get any higher than MetaTrader!!!

Oh, yeah! That's it! That's where it all went wrong! It's all Metatrader's fault! I see...... )))))) And dragging the MA mouse is a powerful idea, it must be noted! ))))

Here we go... ...just when the passion of two has subsided...

I'm guessing it's not going to go down like this anytime soon (

wardin >> :

This is not the right way to make fools of people. (As in commerce, those who do not own a computer generate their ideas in an appalling volume.
and all because they can't assess what came to their mind.) It's even stupid. You have only mql in your head like children! Or maybe there are children who think everyone who trades should be a programmer? It is you who have created such a society here. Because you cannot get any higher than MetaTrader!!!

1. If you read all my posts, you will see: I am not against the person in question. I am against the actions of BOTH parties to the conflict. Therefore your comment is not directed at me. Please keep that in mind in the future.

2. I agree with you, not everyone who trades has to know mql, in fact, not everyone who knows mql can and should trade. The conclusion is very simple, if you do not know how to program - you have to pay. You do not have to count - programming is very simple and quick. You have to pay for knowledge, and you have to pay for it adequately.

3. my inventions have nothing to do with MetaTrader.

......Move MA with the mouse .....
why do you have to move the MA up and down?
(I am personally unfamiliar with Dimitri, but here is what I calculated from the branch topic))))
The market is moving well now, and the MAs go up and down on the turns.
And when the MAs drift on a turn, the price grabs the MAs,

but only if it's a biased MA.
i.e. as in the old days of high volatility, the breakdown trading signals are working again
Envelopes, BB by a chain of bars.
these ideas are 40 years old,

yes, there were years when it didn't work, i.e. the trading signal was very rare and there were many skips of good moves.
and now, i repeat, it often works.

so trading ideas based on the MA have been reinvigorated.
But someone decided that one can gather statistics by manually moving MA up and down))))
and asked Integera to do it. Well, in general, it's brilliant.

Probably hundreds of traders of this forum have tried to get the BB or Envelopes
and therefore they (us) do not need to move the MA with the mouse.