Are you familiar with the programmer with the nickname "Regards Best"... - page 11

55555_55 >> :

Every commodity has its price and its consumer...

There was one who claimed 12 WMZ was not money... and now he's gone... he must have had a change of heart...

Are you the same...?

1. 12 WMZ for a piece of sausage - I agree, money. 12 WMZ for the program, I won't bother.

If they want to work for tap water, they may pay 12 WMZ.

3. >>>each product has its price and its consumer... - >>>I agree, the labour of a good programmer starts at 25 c.u. per hour.

Andy_Kon писал(а) >>

1. 12 WMZ for a piece of sausage - I agree, money. 12 WMZ - for a program, I will not get dirty.

2. there are some people who will work for tap water, maybe for them 12 WMZ - money.

3. >>>each product has its price and its consumer. - >>>I agree, a good programmer's job starts at 25 USD per hour.

Have you been in the army...?

55555_55 >> :

Have you been in the army...?

>> be more specific!

Andy_Kon писал(а) >>

Be specific!!!

I would answer like this - "Have you been to Brazil where there are a lot of wild monkeys?" (read with a pronunciation, like in the famous movie) .....))))

Andy_Kon писал(а) >>

Be specific!!!

then no...

no more questions...

55555_55 >> :

then no...

no further questions...

Warrant Officer reply....

P.S.

I tell him about Thomas and he tells me about Yeroma.

This is a strange discussion.

Once again, BOTH are guilty.

What does this have to do with the MQL forum?

55555_55 - Got something for you: 'Write MA for 10-12 WMZ'

"An argument between an intelligent man and a stupid man is more stupidity on the part of the intelligent man"

timbo писал(а) >>
"An argument between a smart man and a stupid man is more stupidity on the part of the smart man"

100%

Integer >> :
55555_55 - There is something for you: 'To write MA for 10-12 WMZ'.

1. Watched the thread - had fun.

Now for the business - ready to give 12 WMZ 5555_55 under a small and simple condition: by 09.10.2008 16:00 he will learn MQL4!!!

3. Who can join in, your suggestions.

P.S.

"Life gets better, life gets funnier."